main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST WHEN will you judge TFA?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Seagoat, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    I Know will know when I am in theatre. If I am transported back into this universe and enjoy at least two of the new cast while waiting for whatever happens with Luke, then it is obvious I will enjoy it. A really good sign though, my older sister really wants to see it. She's a casual SW fan (not like me), but she's excited and the last time we went to a Lucafilm movie together was Raiders of the Lost Ark which ruled. That remains one of my best movie memories ever, so I like to think history will repeat itself.

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    If you mean when will I judge TFA, probably after I see it if I do. If you mean when will I judge the ST probably after each episode individually then as a trilogy. Though for me it's more about discerning if it makes sense for me than condemning a film wholesale. I rarely like something entirely and expect that trend to continue. If the characters and performances are strong I may like it pretty well.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I will junge it after my third viewing 3 does the trick.

4. darth dariakus

darth dariakus Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2014
    I will judge it like I vote:

Early and often.

5. mratm23

mratm23 Jedi Knight star 3

May 13, 2014
    I'll probably know 30 minutes into it whether I like it or not.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well judging as I have rated the lowest star wars movie a 7 out of ten I will probably still like it even if it is the worst.

7. StarKiller81

StarKiller81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2014
    Usually the best movies I see I process longer. If I think it's truly terrible it hits me early.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Lets hope that it is not.

9. StarKiller81

StarKiller81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2014
    I think it will be good and very satisfying to most fans as the start of a new trilogy.

10. Cartoon Boba

Cartoon Boba Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 30, 2014
    This is silly, where I come from, real human beings judge things constantly. It's how it manifests itself that is important. I guess virtual cyber beings are different in that they need cues.

11. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Just give me a story that I can invested in for 2 more movies after Episode 7. E7 is part one of 3 movies. We have to see all 3 movies to make an informed opinion on all 3 movies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.