When you saw the AOTC on DVD for the first time, did it feel like something was missing?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by darth_grievous1, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. darth_grievous1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I was just reading in 3SA about a scene that won't be in the film version BUT will be in the digital version. Back to AOTC. I saw the digital and the film versions in the theater. Was the Padme/ Dooku interrogation scene in the digital version? Because when I saw the movie on DVD, it felt like that scene was missing, but I found it right away on the deleted scenes. You know what I mean?
  2. kann Jedi Knight

star 1
    There was no Dooku/Padme interrogation scene when I saw it in theaters. Although, I did feel I missed something at the end of the movie: I wanted more :)
  3. Tabula Rasa Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Everything that makes it in to the digital theatrical version makes it on to the DVD. Nothing gets cut down to a deleted scene.
  4. Rebel Scumb Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    except all the hardcore sex :p
  5. Tokio_Drifter Jedi Knight

star 2
    I remember Mace saying something like 'a single Jedi can take 200 Geonosians easily' against dooku in the Arena on Geonosis.
  6. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    That was never said in any version of the film released.

7. master_organa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    except all the hardcore sex
    The wedding night.
  8. darth_grievous1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh. My bad. I guess when I read the book, it stuck that scene in my mind. 8-}
  9. neo-dragon Force Ghost

star 3
    This kind of thing seems to happen often. People read a scene in the novel, or hear about a scene that was never filmed, or remember one of those scenes that was in a trailer, but never made it into the film, and then eventually, their memories play tricks on them and they swear that the scene was in the movie and it must have been removed from the DVD or something. Memory is weird that way. Although, every now and again, it turns out that they're right...
Moderators: Bazinga'd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.