Before When You're Hot - Obi-Humour Replies 10/11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Seven, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Seven Jedi Knight

star 3
    When You're Hot
    By: Seven
    Summary: What happens when a fellow Padawan thinks Obi-Wan's too hot to handle? Obi-humor.
    Disclaimer: I got nothin!
    Notes: The first paragraph refers to my story, Gems of the Mind, in case anyone was really wondering.

~ ~ ~

Obi-Wan sat pensively. He and his companion, were awaiting the return of their Masters. But there was no small reason for the tenseness of his shoulders in her presence. After all, one of the last times they'd been together, she'd gotten him into a rather messy position. Luckily for her, trouble had not followed, or saber practice would have been forever uncomfortable for the young woman.

Se'ven was gazing at him with her big blue eyes, dark hair falling into her face, while watching him with a disconcerting intensity. All the more reason to be nervous.

He shifted under her gaze, yet again. Trying with all his might not to trouble himself over her too much. This proved impossible when she suddenly appeared right in front of him.

He blinked, ?What??

?Obi?? She questioned, her eyes far too concerned and loving for someone who'd sworn off most emotion. Her blue-grey eyes staring into the shifting seas of his own rather wild gaze, was not truly expected or appreciated.

'I have a bad feeling about this...' Obi-Wan thought to himself, before tentatively speaking. ?Se'ven??

?Obi-Wan, I think you're hot.? She stated plainly.

?W-What?!?

?Obi-Wan,? She semi-scolded, in a tone that suggested he was being a little slow. ?I said that I thought you were hot.? Se'ven leaned in enough to lightly press her forehead against his. ?In fact... You're very hot.?

His cheeks flared. ?Se'ven,? He told her in a tone that he hoped was firm and steady. ?This is really very inappropriate!?

?It is not.? She countered, pulling herself away, leaving a hand lingering on his shoulder.

They sat like that for a few moments, while he eyed the hand suspiciously. However, the woman did not seem intent on taking it any further, and his skin began to cool. He allowed himself to relax. At least, he had before that hand began tugging at his cloak. Faster that you can say 'Sith', his muscles were threatening to pull his skeleton into pieces.

?Se'ven...? He warned wearily. ?This-? But she was ignoring his protests, and he next words stole his breath.

?Let me help you out of your cloak.?

?Se'ven!? He cried, scandalized. ?Stop this now!?

?I'm only trying to help, Obi-Wan.? She sighed.

?Doing that, will hardly help!? He hissed.

Se'ven blinked, confused. Then her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. ?Obi-Wan Kenobi!? She growled dangerously. ?Obviously you're sicker than I thought!?

Now it was his turn to blink. ?...Sick...??

Hands now firmly placed on her hips, eyes blazing at him in a way that was somehow more concerned than upset. ?Don't you dare think that I haven't noticed Kenobi.? She reprimanded. ?You're sick. Your shields are shot. And you're hot. Very hot. Burning!? Now he had the grace to blush, but his agemate wasn't done with him yet. ?But since Your common sense seems to be taking a vacation, I'll be painfully blunt.? Here she took a deep breath before continuing her rant on his health. ?Obi-Wan Kenobi, you are sick. I'm no healer, but I can know that what you're doing is far from healthy.?

?But Master-?

?I know that Master Jinn would usually stop you, but at the moment... he's not doing much better than you. Master Ith'esock is working on him. As this is our mission, My Master and I have decided that you are both hereby confined to bed rest until both my Master and I are otherwise convinced of your health.?

The next thing he knew, the rather sick and irritated padawan was relieved of his cloak and was shoved into bed.

?Now sleep.? She commanded. ?I'll make you some soup and tea. You take yours with cinna right?? She asked as she sped out of the room before he could even understand the quest
  2. Princess_Arulmozhi Force Ghost

star 4
    First reply!

My padawan... this was great. [face_laugh]

Poor, poor Obi. I loved the way he went all... 'hot' and cold, wondering what the mischievous Se'ven was up to. [face_mischief] And she seemed bent on making him come to all the wrong conclusions. :D removing his cloak and all...

You had to drag in Qui too, don't you? Although I'm not sure Master Ithe'sock was far off the mark when she said what she did. [face_love]

Cute piece, dear one! [:D]
  3. stormqueen874 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, that was adorable, Seven! *is grinning from ear to ear* Poor Obi-Wan, suffering from such a simple misunderstading... [face_laugh]

I think you should do one from Qui-Gon's perspective, but that's just me and my humble opinion. :p

Great job! =D=

Stormqueen
  4. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    WOW! I loved it! I was just logging on to read PMs and decided to click on this! I'm glad I did. I'm going to have a goofy grin on my face while I go running this morning, and all because of this! Bravo! =D=
  5. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    First thing I'll do is show my age. Upon reading the title the old song by Jerry Reed When you're hot, you're hot started running through my mind. Most of you have probably never heard it and for that, be grateful... thanks Seven. ;) :p

Now, on to reply... love how Obi-Wan immediately took her comment as inappropriate and of course Se'ven would never mean it as he took it right??? :D :D
  6. TRADMIC FanForce CR and President S.W.A.P FF

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Poor Obi Wan, how embarrassing!! Thanks for the laugh so early in my morning! Great work![face_laugh]

=D=
  7. River_Stone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yay! [face_dancing]

Partner, this was just adorably funny and cute. Indignant Obi was just priceless!

?Se'ven...? He warned wearily. ?This-? But she was ignoring his protests, and he next words stole his breath.

?Let me help you out of your cloak.?

?Se'ven!? He cried, scandalized. ?Stop this now!?

?I'm only trying to help, Obi-Wan.? She sighed.

?Doing that, will hardly help!? He hissed.

[face_laugh] Loved it! You have a real flare for humour and your writing is lovely.

More stories from you, I think :D
  8. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

This was wonderful and very funny

Great Job

=D==D= =D==D=
  9. dianethx Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Very funny. [face_laugh] I thought you were being bad and you were just pulling a fast one! Good job.
  10. obi_webb Force Ghost

star 4
    I LOVE FUNNY OBI-WAN STORIES!=D= his character, especially since the prequels just lends itself well to stories like this. very cool.... or i mean HOT! or.. you know what i mean;)
  11. Bastet Jedi Master

star 4
    Hee hee! [face_laugh]

Se'ven blinked, confused. Then her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. ?Obi-Wan Kenobi!? She growled dangerously. ?Obviously you're sicker than I thought!?

Now it was his turn to blink. ?...Sick...??

Poor Obi-Wan. ;)

Great vig Seven! [face_love] :D
  12. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

Great little viggi Seven

When your HOT your HOT.

I loved how it embarrassed him, He is just so CUTE
    when he is sick.[face_sick]

[face_laugh] =D=
  13. corellian-jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Teehee... he was so embarrassed I wanted to give him a hug!

Adorable fic.
  14. LuvEwan Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Star_Drifter Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, I admit that I caught on to your evil plot before you actually revealed the truth, but I thoroughly enjpyed it! [face_laugh]

?Obi?? She questioned, her eyes far too concerned and loving for someone who'd sworn off most emotion. Her blue-grey eyes staring into the shifting seas of his own rather wild gaze, was not truly expected or appreciated.
    'I have a bad feeling about this...' Obi-Wan thought to himself, before tentatively speaking. ?Se'ven??

?Obi-Wan, I think your hot." She stated plainly.

I agree with Stormqueen874, you simply must do one from Qui-Gon's perspective, with a couple of Padawans watching, of course... :D

[face_thinking] Just one quick question, would this be classified as sick humor? ;)

16. maychorian Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful! :D I especially loved the bit with Qui-Gon at the end. What's good for the Padawan is good for the Master, eh? ;)
  17. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    what a great way to end an evening [face_laugh]
  18. Jedi_Tigris Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_laugh] Oh that's cute! Obi misunderstanding, and Qui in the same situation at the end. :D Nice!
  19. PadawanKaterina Jedi Knight

star 2
    Rofl! I love it how Se'ven admonished him for thinking that. It still makes me laugh to think about it. [face_laugh] My family thinks I'm insane. :rolleyes: But... they're probably right. *shrug* ;) Awesome job! =D=
  20. Seven Jedi Knight

star 3
    ~smiles happily as she dances in~ Alright! I finally have some time to myself, and while I've been writing in the few , minutes that I can grab inbetween studing. For the few of you that asked for something from Master Jinn's and Ith'esocks point of view, I'm working on it! Look out for Not So Cool, hopefully coming soon!

Okay! ~spreads her fingers across the keys~ Lets get to replies!

~~~

Master!: Welcome!

I know, I'm soooo mean to poor Obi-Wan. Making him sick, and than making Se'ven all evil. Shame really.

And of course She's not off the mark... [face_love]

Thank You Master!

~~~

stormqueen874: Thank you so much!

And due to a few requests, I'm trying to come up with something worthy of proceeding this! Keep a look out for Not So Cool

~~~

VaderLVR64: Why thank you! Always glad to share the insanity and the goofy grins!

Don't forget to pass tham on!

~~~

Healer_Leona: I'm.... I'm... ~cries out in a pained voice~ I"M SORRY! :_| ~sniff sniff~

And you're right of course. Se'ven would never mean it in such a way. That's just scandalous....

....Now me on the other hand....

~~~

TRADMIC: Indeed, poor Obi. What I let Se'ven do to the boy. I am horrid.

But I love to share laughter, and I'm glad that I could share some with you! :)

~~~

River_Stone: And my loverly partner arives! I'm glad you liked it!

Thank you! You're making me bluch! [face_blush]

But, my word! More stories??? Are you never satisfied?

~~~

KELIA: Why thank you very much.

After all, laughter is the cure to many ills.

~~~

dianethx: Me??? Bad??? Where ever would you get an idea like that??? O:) [face_devil]

~~~

obi_webb: Indeed! I do know what you mean! "Cool" as it equates to "Hot" in which the delta of change it equal to.... ~continues to babble~

Thanks for your kindness!

~~~

Bastet: Thank you! I know I am cruel to our favorite little one, but he's just so cute when he's all flustered and confused.

~~~

Gkilkenny: Why thank you! ... But I thought that he was just plain adorable all the time...

~~~

corellian-jedi: Hn... Now that is a problem. There's only onw way to cure this!

~hands corellian-jedi an Obi plushie~

There you go! Hug away!

~~~

LuvEwan: Thank you so much! I had a ball writing this.

~~~

Star_Drifter: See now here's the thing... I really thought that this was very transparent as a way to get Obi flustered over nothing. However I'm very glad that you liked it even though you caught on faster than my beta!

And Not So Cool is being written. Jinn won't know what hit 'im.

.... As for you're question, I really don't think it can be classified as much else. [face_laugh] [face_sick] Sick humour indeed.

~~~

maychorian: Now now, Everyone should know by now that one can't get into trouble without the other hot on thier heels!

.... Pun not intended... :oops:

~~~

PadawanKitara: Ah, Good. To make your evening is to make my day.

~~~

Jedi_Tigris: Thank you kindly. I live to try to make people giggle.

~~~

PadawanKaterina: Why thank you! And I;'m sorry for goading your family further in the direction of your suppoesed insanity.

~~~

Thanks to everyone who read!

May many laughs follow your days!

Seven
  21. ShadowofLures Force Ghost

star 3
    i think you should post this in the Classic board in The Short Attention Span Theater. :D just ask Blindman first. ;)
    -luv shadow
  22. Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's the first thing I thought of, too, even though I haven't heard or thought of that song in more years than I care to admit. [face_laugh]

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  23. Lola64 Force Ghost

star 4
    This was too precious Seven.

Obi is hot. Yes that's true. But it was so funny how Se'ven was talking about him being ill.

And then it was Qui Gon's turn to misunderstand. Like Master, like Padawan. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  24. jeune_circe Jedi Padawan

Oh my god!!! [face_laugh] I can't believe!! Hell!! I dont know when you write this or if you are even going to read this thing of my, but... darling!! you make my dear little stomache hurt pretty much, really much badly [face_laugh] oh, my! it is one of the most wonderful I have read, really, but the thing that knock me of my sofa was the last part, when the other master (sorry, her name is kind of strange for me to spell correctly ;) ) told qui he was hot yeah!! oh my! I have to leave you, mi mama and those men in white think i have to put this special shirt so i cant visit this special place! C'ya!!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.