main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When's it coming out?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by ThePostman, Oct 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    Postman,

I live in Spring Hill, and no new wave of figs. are here. But I went to my dad's last weekend and found the new wave by his place, over near the staduim. I couldn't beleive my eyes when I saw they had all the new figs. I was sooo happy!! They didn't even have the old ones, just the new. I didn't have any money, so my dad brought me 2. I'm just happy I got the new Jango fig. [face_love]

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Cool pics, Sithman, I wasthinknig along the same lines, but urring Deluxe Mace in aswell.

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Dankee. :D

Oh, and I know this will sound really, REALLY weird, but...

Last night I had a dream that my brother and I went to Toys R Us. I went directly to the Star Wars section as usual. Then I noticed it. THEY ONLY HAD TWO TYPES OF FIGURES IN THE WHOLE STAR WARS SECTION!... Clonetrooper Pilot and some weird red Jango Deluxe thing. I went nuts! I grabbed two Clonie pilots and two of those weird red Jangos and went to the cash register singing.

Sadly, we ACTUALLY have no Clonie Pilots over here. :(

4. _HothWampa_

_HothWampa_ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    are you making fun of my ingenuity sithman? haha.... aren't you so smart, just cause you figured out how to assemble a children's toy :) ahhh well my friends coerced me into whipping out the super glue... i have the remover for it if i ever figure out where it goes :)

5. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    The newest figs that I have seen around here (central coast, California) is the Sith Training Darth Maul (Kay-Bee Toys) and the Anakin Skywalker Tatooine Attack (Toys R Us), I haven't tried Target in a while, so this coming Wednesday I'll check them out. But overall it's kind of a bummer, every store seems to carry les and less as time goes on. [face_plain]

6. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    Does anyone know when Aayla Secura, Barris Offee, Darth Tyranus (Sith Lightning) come out! :confused:

7. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    12 Motion:

I think those figures are slated for a January/February release. I think the running Padme and figures from that wave are pegged for December-ish. But since I live in the vast toy wasteland known as the Midwest, I'm sure I'll find the Force Lightning Tyranus around St. Patty's Day.....

8. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Yes, all the amazing figures that we SHOULD have gotten on 4/23 (Padme and Obi-Wan) are coming out in 2003. :(

9. Macewindu77815

Macewindu77815 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    NEED NEW FIGURES!!!!! [face_exasperated]

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

SOMEONE HELP ME!!

10. BucMan55

BucMan55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Sorry to burst a bubble, but there are NO release dates for the figures. If they did it like DVDs where you could just go up on the date and pick it up it would be quite different. It would certainly help with scalping....

There might be a date when the figures first leave teh factory for distribution centers....

But this has very little to do with when you'll have the figures at your local stores.....If your stores are clogged(and I mean clogged) with older Saga figures, it's highly unlikely that they'll be getting any of the newer figures any time soon...The hype has died down, kids have moved on, and most of us who still collect already have what we want of what's readily available...

These figures aren't going to magically disappear unless Hasbro comes and takes them off the shelves....

11. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    "Yeah Ret I know, I just kinda hoped they would ask here as opposed to starting a new thread for it. "

I see. Good point.

12. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    All the walmarts in my area have close their doors to star wars figures cause they have to many, Thank God for Toys R Us getting in new figures.

13. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    Yeah. My Wal-Mart has all the old figs. They do have the new Electronic Jango Fett....but $30 is a little much for it. But that's the only real new stuff, besides the 12" Battle Droid and Zam Wesell.

14. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    i found the padme couracant attack and slve 1 piolit but no others and only saw them one time

15. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I had a Dream,where the head of Hasbro was Palpy.He cut the new shipments of figures. He tell`s me to join him,and torture Collectors.So I get into a duel with him,with our Rubies Lightsabers,and I destroy him. I walk into the backroom,and the whole new shipments there. Wierd dream isn`t it?

16. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Must be a Chicago thing, Drac. :D

17. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Very cool dream Drac! I've never had a Star Wars dream... not that I can remember anyway. :(

18. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    I've had 3. :D

19. Drac39

Jul 9, 2002
    Chicago I almost gave up on Collecting in The Windy City. I am still loyal,and forgot all that. Tommorrow I`m looking for new figures.
    I`ve had a bunch.
    I had a LOTR one,where I was Sauron,and My Ring could turn anybody I wanted into a Monkey. Of course I went to my School,and did it all over the place.My Nemimis at School was Islador.He killed me. I was an eye must of the dream to.

20. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    Hey guys, I've had a few Collecting dreams myself! Very similar to Sithy's dream. :)
    It usually involves me at a Toy store finding New figures, but of course they are SW figures I've never heard of, but are always really cool! :p A lot like Sithy's Red Jango, a lot of very weird figures, he he :D
    We are all Obviously obsessed with collecting ;)

21. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    Can we take the talk of dreams to the Tapcafe and try to stay on topic here folks... :p 

According to the The Private Universe we'll be seeing the following figures in January 2003:

Rebel Trooper
    Imperial Officer
    Eeth Koth
    Teebo
    Tusken Raider with removable head
    Padme Amidala (soft cloak and articulation)
    SP4 & JN66 (library droid 2Pack)
    Obi Wan Spear Throwing
    Mace Windu (Total Control)
    Darth Tyrannus (Lightening Burst)

22. Wally_Islam

Wally_Islam Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2002
    I lucked out yesterday at TRU in Richmond VA and found:

Darth Maul
    Lott Dodd
    Endor Trooper (clean shaven)

also saw: Tattooine Anakin, Pilot Padme, Chewy, Ki-Adi Mundi but I didnt get them

23. Drac39

Jul 9, 2002
    Neat I`m gonna get Eoth Koth,for sure.

24. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Is that the same Eeth Koth as what was just released. ? I remember hearing about that.

25. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Yes it is the same figure that came out in the Power of the Jedi line. Any body know why they are repacking the first 4 on that list and resealing them?

I was wonder if people are finding new figures are they buying them?? If people are buying them and posting it here it seams like we have 2 new acquisition threads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.