Mary When's the next meeting?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ratmankey, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mon-mothma Jedi Knight

star 2
    It seems that the discussion for these things begins far enough in advance but then the thread sort of gets forgotten. June 14th was suggested sometime back in May, but I agree, at this point it's probably too soon to expect enough people to be able to schedule it.

So shall we pick a July date now and stick with it? Everyone puts it on their calendar? How about Saturday, July 12th or Saturday, July 19th?

M.M.
  2. orangerful Jedi Knight

star 1
    oh my gosh! I might actually make this meeting! June 14th! Gimme a time and a place and I should be able to make it! I get out of work at noon and I'm always in the mood for food!!!!!

I haven't seen you all in so long it would be nice to hang with the Star Wars gang. (as you are lovingly referred to in conversation at my house).

-Sam
  3. Takwolf Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Striking Fear in the harts of little old ladys and small dogs, Its the Star Wars Gang"
    [image=http://www.501st.com.br/disney27.jpg]

Tak

4. yaddel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow, great costumes! Yeah I think the date for June was suggested long ago, I can make both the July dates, but unless we pin down a place and time now it won't happen, july is such a busy time for everyone. I can't make it on the 14th after all :( My parents are coming from out of town, go figure. Anyway, hope to see you all in July.
  5. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, attendance is a big problem with the meetings. We should plan a date, location, and time for July or August. Everyone, check your schedules and post the dates that are good and not good for you. We can then pick a date that's good for everyone. Also, the attendance on the boards has slowed down too, so posting the info in advance would give most people time to see it.
  6. Jansons_Funny_Twin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm open for any time really, I haven't been able to find a job yet. [face_plain]
  7. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    So as I understand it, it is a no go for Saturday, but we are going to try to meet in July. Right? Both July dates work for me at this point.
  8. Takwolf Jedi Knight

star 2
    July works for me too

Tak
  9. ratmankey Jedi Master

star 4
    I should be able to make it in July, it all depends on when I'm working.
  10. orangerful Jedi Knight

star 1
    as of right now both of those July dates work for me.
  11. ratmankey Jedi Master

star 4
    Yup, I should be able to make it on July 12th. I work at Camden Yards, so my work days are weird...I work whenever we have a home game. We do on the 19th, but the 12th's free.
  12. yaddel Jedi Knight

star 1
    So are we meeting on the 12th or the 19th? I don't know if I can make it on the 19th, but will try, I can probably do the 12th. Anyway, since it is next week, I thought I would ask :)
  13. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    :confused: So are we meeting this weekend or what? And where? :confused:
  14. gh0stdevil Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm good for the 19th, 12th is bad (Shore Leave)...prefer Balto or Anne Arundel Counties...or Howard, even.

And we need a decision made. Mogook? When and where? =)

-Chris
  15. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    So much for July, shall we shoot for August, I was hoping to have one before school started, but looks like that won't happen, now.
  16. rebelflttrpr Jedi Padawan

hi i would like to sighn up. and do you think we could have the meeting after the 19th of aug?
    thanks
  17. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, rebelflttrpr! :)
  18. Jack_T_Chance Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's an idea...
    I've been helping the DC Fan Force chapter (the Galactic Senate! :cool:) plan a group trip to the MD Renaissance Festival in the fall! :D
    The date that's been decided upon is Saturday, September 20th, which just so happens to be during Ren Fest's Pirate Invasion! :D
    So, if anyone's been thinking of going to Ren Fest, maybe a regional Fan Force gathering might be in order! :D
    If any of you are interested, head over HERE and post on the topic. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.