main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When's the next meeting?

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by LianaMara, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    Wow, I'm actually popping back into FF after forever. And since I have my own car now, I finally want to go to my first meeting. :p

Graduating from high school, getting a job, and enrolling in DBCC for a year does wonders for one's social life.

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey hey! Welcome back!

Well, when do you all want to meet? To be honost, I won't be making any FF meetings for a while. I don't get back to Daytona until the end of August, then my weekends are booked with things like Karate seminars, 501st/Rebel Legion troops, and probably a good bit of working and studying.

So whenever anyone in the DB area can get together, let either myself or Jayna know and we'll put it through as a meeting because there are still enough people to hold meetings, even if I don't show :)

3. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Ciao!!! Long time no see! (Technically speaking, there is still no 'see', but that's ok)

I also don't arrive back in Daytona until the end of August and I personally have no idea what my schedule is going to look like at that time.

I would like to have a meeting on one of the first few weekends in September, if we can swing it. Like I said though, I won't really know until I get back to school.

Even though finding an actual date is kinda tough at the moment, we could start discussing what we want to do.

Is there anything you guys are up for? I think the only thing that we absolutely have to do this year is have our SW marathon. I feel I need to see them all before I go see EpIII. We have to do it sometime before April.

Aside from that, we are free to do whatever. Suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.