main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX When's the Next Meeting?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia, Mar 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    I have a friend of mine who's been interested in coming to one of our meetings and she asked when the next one was, and I honestly hadn't heard anything yet.

So.. when it is and where is it? :) Are we going to Bounty Hunters? (Oh please please please! I wanna have an excuse to buy something <g> ;) heheheheh)

2. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    So no one knows yet? :/

3. TheCloud

TheCloud Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2001
    HEY DC,

The last one was on March 10th and we will all be at the Sci-Fi Expo on the 24th an 25th so my guess is back to the end of the month in April.

TheCloud

4. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Thankya for lettin' me know :) Maybe I can make the convention.. the only thing interesting at it for me tho' is "stuff" and you guys (didn't get to see you guys this time <sniffle> ME BAD!!!).. I'm more looking forward to the one in Grapevine, I think :( Ah well.. heheheh

Til next time then I guess....

5. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    Mr. TheCloud is right. The next meeting will be on April 21 at BHC. I hope since I've given so much advance warning, everyone can make it. Bring your wallet :) More details soon.

6. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Thankya very much, sir! I had a friend I knew from online from another forum that was interested in the shop and our next meeting. I forwarded her all the info she should need. I hope she can make it :)

And *I* can't wait to hopefully look at/buy more stuff heheheh ;)

take care
    Cynth

7. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    I have Chewtabacca's sister's wedding that day, so I will not be in attendance. It's also his b-day, so make sure you holler at him in some way or another around that day. Have fun kids!

8. Marababe

Marababe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2000
    OH!NO!:( That's the day I'm going to Scarborogh Fair for kids weekend. Kids get in free with an adult.:D

Well, Please let me know what goes on and if ya need anything copied.:p And have fun at BHC!!!:)

Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.