main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY when's the next meeting? :)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lil_trooper, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil_trooper

lil_trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
    hey, it's LT. i'm back from my two wks training. I haven't been able to make it to any events or meetins and was wondering when the next one was? my # is 270-945-3071. oh, i'm def gonna make it to the baseball game. my armor should be complete by then.

2. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Our next meeting is gonna be Monday July 14th, place to be decided. Thad be cool if you could come to the game and thats a good idea for our costumes, trooping the game would be sweet! pv

3. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey guys, sorry, I miscounted mondays. Our next meeting will be on the 3rd Monday in July, the 21st not the 14th. I will post where soon. pv

4. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,
    The next meeting is tomorrow at 6:30 at Pizza By The Pound. I hope everyone can make it, see you there! pv

5. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,
    Thanks to those that came out to the meeting tonight, it was my first one back as president and it went very well. We talked about several upcoming functions and events:
    This Friday night we will be at the Hinkleville rd. Walmart at 11 pm for the midnight release of the Clone wars toys.

Saturday morning we will be meeting at TRU at 9 am for the 10 am opening and release of the Clone Wars toys, costumes and "uniforms" are welcome at both lines.

Saturday night we will be going to the SI Miners baseball game. Those that want to go and car pool meet at Gander Mountain parking lot at 4:30 pm, we will be going up grabbing some dinner and then attending the game, tickets will be $10 bucks or less.

We will be having a line party at the Cinemark Theater for Clone Wars on August 15th, I will post more details as this draws near.

We will be having a line party for the release of the Force Unleased on Sept. 15th, place to be decided.

Our Clubs 3rd Anniversary party will be Saturday September 20th, I will post more about this as it gets close.

Thanks again guys, post your thoughts or questions. pv

6. lil_trooper

lil_trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
    glad you called me to tell me about it TT, i will make the next one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.