Where’s Jag after Dark Tide II?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by AERYN_SUN, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AERYN_SUN Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Where?s Jag after Dark Tide II?

After reading Dark Tide II and a brief introduction of Jagged Fel, a possible love interest for Jaina Solo, I was hopeful he might resurface again. A lot NJI fans were probably hoping the same thing but he hasn?t in the later books, and I have to ask the author: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

You can?t introduce a new character into the plot and not have him show up in later books. It?s unfair to us readers. We were all hyped up see Jag again, and hey, a possible romance between Jag and Jaina (if you want to read a romance b/t the two, stop over by fanfiction.net and looks under the pen name: obi?s girl and read the fic titled Jaina?s Journal). Obi?s Girl is my pen name over there, anyway, it?s unfair and really cruel.

You leave it up to us, the fanfic writers to fill up the story and it?s really disappointing that we can?t read mroe about Jag in later books.
  2. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Id warn you of all the chiss haters b.. Ah!! they found me!!
  3. exar-tull Force Ghost

star 5
    they do make such a cute couple, i have come the conclusine that Del Ray does not like the chiss.
  4. cmulligan01 Force Ghost

star 3
    Two things.

One, how about waiting?
    and
    Two, how about checking some other sites?

If you did those two things I believe your post would be markedly different.
  5. Mastadge Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I don't care for Jag for much the same reason I no longer care for the Chiss.

He showed up for a few pages, we know absolutely nothing about him (okay, so he was raised among the sith and can fly, and that's it), and suddenly everyone wants him to hook up with Jaina. WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE FRICKIN' GUY!!! Maybe if we learn more about his character I'll feel differently, but because he showed up suddenly it's a must in most people's minds that he's gonna fall in love with Jaina. Then of course the Fels and Antilles and Skywalkers and Solos will all be one big happy family.
  6. Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    In the upcoming issue of Gamer, there's a story about Jag. And if you go by Ghentz's INSANE ramblings, he'll be in Dark Journey, too.
  7. suncrusherX Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hasn't it now been confirmed jaina visits the hapes and not the chiss. So I would assume that means no jag since the theory was based on her going to the ur.

I'm hoping he lives happily ever after in eu limbo land.
  8. Mastadge Manager Emeritus

star 7
    EC's upcoming story is about Jag, which implies strongly that he'll be in the novel as well.

Also, Jaina doesn't visit Hapan consortium, she escapes to there, presumably with no other option. My guess is that Jag's squadron flies with the Rogues either to rescue her, or on an unrelated mission that somehow ties in to her predicament.
  9. ReaperFett Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well said (the first post) Mastadge!
  10. LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I'm pretty sick of all these people who have planned out the complete future of Jaina and Jag by only seeing Jag in a few pages. If he comes back, so be it, but enough of this premature shiznit.

P.S. Love is suicide.
  11. Mastadge Manager Emeritus

star 7
    In my first post I meant "chiss" not "sith"
  12. JWK Jedi Master

star 4
    Well he's probly back with the Chiss.
  13. exar-tull Force Ghost

star 5
    lssp the same can be said of the people who want her get with kyp.
  14. suncrusherX Jedi Knight

star 3
    ahem. kyp has quite a bit more page time then jag, especially njo, and he's actually interested in jaina.

*still beating that dead horse*
  15. ReaperFett Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Kyp's has had a lot more than Jag's few pages
  16. exar-tull Force Ghost

star 5
    it works on the same pricapal, both groups have the same goal but with differant people.
  17. Emiaj Force Ghost

star 2
    Is Kyp not 30 something??? The dirty old man.
  18. ReaperFett Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    If it is legal, why does age matter in love?
  19. Emiaj Force Ghost

star 2
    "If it is legal"!!! HAHA. So age does matter in love if it is illegal??? Anyhow, it should be illegal. Like Padme and Anakin (although there might be an exception there as nothing after TPM would have happened otherwise).
  20. exar-tull Force Ghost

star 5
    then could not kyp marry tahiri?
  21. ReaperFett Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I added the legal part meaning that they are both adults, they can do what they want
  22. exar-tull Force Ghost

star 5
    so he could wait four more years tahiri could dump anakin and marry kyp.
  23. Emiaj Force Ghost

star 2
    That still doesn't stop it from being sick and immoral.
  24. suncrusherX Jedi Knight

star 3
    han and leia, nuff said.
  25. Emiaj Force Ghost

star 2
    But, we don't know Han and Leias' exact ages. They could both be 12 for all we know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.