main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where’s Jag after Dark Tide II?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by AERYN_SUN, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    sick and immoral? 32 is a young man in the gffa. this is no where near iella/diric's age difference. This is acceptable for the gffa, maybe not common here on earth but that's not relevant.

2. suncrusherX

Feb 18, 2001
    we know their approximate ages, there's about a 9-10 year difference. plus han likes kyp, he'd kill himself if an imp hooked up with his daughter.

3. Emiaj

Emiaj Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2001
    Jaina is probably much younger by our circumstances. In the GFFa a week is 5 days long and a year 10 months.

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Wait the chiss are going to be in DJ? Really? Dude!

5. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Hahaha, this has turned into a funny thread. Is there even a statuatory rape law in the GFFA?

P.S. Tahiri and Kyp, hahahahahaha.

6. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Plus I think it's just weird that Kyp and Jaina knew each other when she was a baby and he was 16 or 18.... creepy!

7. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    Why? What is "creepy" about it?

8. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    If you don't see what's creepy about it, well I don't know how to explain it!!!

9. ReaperFett

Dec 9, 1999
    It wasn't as if he really knew him. By how Leia speaks of him, I doubt they have met many times. It is really Kyp only. SO, he didn't really know her

10. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    The point is, Kyp was Han's friend, when Han's daughter was one and a half, and Kyp was between 16-18. How could Han want them together? eeew.

11. ReaperFett

Dec 9, 1999
    I think Han would rather his friend was with his daughter than Mr Imp

12. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    What's this bias against Imperials? It's really not their fault. I'm glad they were defeated, but they aren't all evil psychos.

13. ReaperFett

Dec 9, 1999
    Having fought them for so long, it'd be likely there would be a bias. an Imp is still an Imp to many :)

14. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    a sith is stll a sith, to many.

15. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    You know contrary to popular belief, the Jaina and Jag fans wouldn't be happy if they ended up together with absolutley no romantic development. But you Kyp and Jaina fans seem to want them to just start making out!!! And you insist they love each other? Where is the proof? Kyp's flirting could have all been a lie. Jaina's feeling could have been the Force trying to tell her Kyp was lying. I believe Jaina and Jag are perfect for each other - I just want Jag to come back so they can get to know each other and fall in love!

16. exar-tull

Feb 22, 2001
    this will never be decided,it like cats and dogs and people won't evan agree to disagree i think.

17. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    Jaina is probably much younger by our circumstances. In the GFFa a week is 5 days long and a year 10 months

Yeah, but more weeks in a year compensates.

18. suncrusherX

Feb 18, 2001
    hmmm, no mention of "love" on this whole page...

if say jag has x pages, and kyp has 1000x pages; I'm going to want it to be kyp no matter what. But that's not all, kyp knows jaina and has been around her lately. All these signs point to a jaina/kyp romance which is more logical. alas, love doesn't follow logic(and neither does the eu lately :) So my guess is as good as yours.

19. exar-tull

Feb 22, 2001
    yes no mention of love because she loves neither, the writers did not give jagged a chance. and kyp blew to frell al his stock with jaina after the lie.

20. RHJediKnight

RHJediKnight Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2001
    People, people, people. We're just reaching the midpoint of the series, it's still too early to determine anything. We don't know how involved Jag will be in the rest of the series, and we don't know what's gonna happen with Kyp, either. I could care less about Jag and Jaina or Kyp and Jaina getting together, I'm not much of a 'shipper. But I really don't like the idea of Kyp getting with Jaina; they seem way too different and after what happened in Rebirth, Kyp's chances with her are pretty much nil. So it'll be either Jag or someone new (which I doubt), or maybe Jaina won't fall for anyone at all.

21. ReaperFett

Dec 9, 1999
    So, there has never been two people get together after an argument? Rubbish

22. Emiaj

Emiaj Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2001
    It won't be Jag. That would be sloppy story telling having a character who appeared so little in the first half of the series suddenly becoming a main character in the closing acts.

And not Kyp either. Kyp showed no romantic feelings toward Jaina, he just wants to become her master (steady). A master and apprentice would be unethical in getting together.

23. exar-tull

Feb 22, 2001
    the only reason he wants to become her master is just to piss of luke.

24. Rebecca191

Nov 2, 1999
    And Kyp and Han aren't really friends anymore, either!

25. exar-tull

Feb 22, 2001
    i know some people will say he just wants her start up again with her force training,however the truth is it would be a mojor kuu for him to train his neice.

especily since kyp bashes luke often and in vector i beleive he thought if he get evan one of the solo kids in his kyp's dozen squad he would have political power and prestege so his intentions are ovbivios, and with a skywalker as his aprentice he would be proven right in his aproce to the force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.