San Diego, CA Where and when?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Vegeta, May 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vegeta Jedi Master

star 4
    As people start rolling in with their tickets, might as well start a new post of where and when people are seeing the movie.

12:01 AM, AMC Mission Valley 20 in digital.
  2. fx88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I checked with Edwards San Marcos and Ultrstar La Costa and they said that they werent selling tickets today and may start next week.
  3. Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm still thinking of going to either Regal Parkway Plaza 18 or the Edwards Rancho San Diego 15.
  4. CaptPanakaBacca Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just got an e-mail from Ultrastar. Tix NOW on sale. Also there is a 1201 Am showing Thurs morning!
    www.ultrastarmovies.com
  5. Darth_Vegeta Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you work for Ultra Star, Panaka?

8-} Just kidding!
  6. JediG60racer Force Ghost

star 4
    I got tix for 8 of us (yes, they are spoken for) for AMC MV at 12:01am.

I will post this info in other threads as well, but here's official word from the AMC Sr. Ops. Mgr as of 5pm today (5-3-02):

AMC MV has sold tix so far for ONLY ONE screen... they *will* be adding screens to the website at movietickets.com, one at a time starting tonite and going through next week, until a total of 4 screens showing SW are sold out. So if you didn't get tix today, try again tonite after 6pm and keep checking the website! More tix will be available!!!
  7. ValueROCKR Jedi Knight

star 3
    i got two to the 9:30 showing on thursday... and im workin on getting into the midnite showing....
  8. DarthObsidian Jedi Master

star 1
    So far I have tickets to the 7pm showing at La Jolla 12 and will be getting tickets to Irvine Spectrum on Friday, 17th.

I'm trying to see if I can get midnight tix at the MV20 also. :)

So far, it's only that one screen that's sold out though.
  9. Lock Jedi Knight

star 1
    No tickets at San Marcos Edwards???

:( What a sad day!!!
  10. fx88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey Lock are you in North County and do you have any idea when Edwards San Marcos will start selling them?
  11. sandiegojedi Jedi Padawan

Re: Midnight Shows in San Diego
    The Mission Valley AMC is sold out for 12.01am show
    THe AMC in Palm Promenade has 12.01am tickets available

I just found the following - and bought my tickets over the phone:
    Pacific Town Square (all Stadium Seats)
    4665 Clairemont Drive (off Clairemont Mesa Blvd)
    they are not available online, but you can phone: 858 274 3805 and order over the phone... they are definitely showing at midnight

12. Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Knight

star 1
    The Regal Cinemas, United Artist Theatres, and Edwards Theatres are part of the

Regal Entertainment Group

You can purchase Regal Entertainment Group Tickets On-Line at

Fandango

I've created several BookMark Folders at the San Diego Star Wars Society's Yahoo! Group. Providing links to such things as Movie Theatres WebSite.
  13. JediG60racer Force Ghost

star 4
    This has been cross posted as best as I can keep up, but AMC theatres Mission Valley does have more tickets to sell... they're only releasing them a little at a time, so if you try and they're sold out and you really want to see it there with us, keep trying! They will not have sold all the tix until at least next Thursday. 2 screens have been sold out... there are still at least 2 more with the possibility of adding more. If you really want to be persistent, call Customer Service (this is the human line, not the phone tree) at 619-296-2737 and ask for the manager on duty, see if you can weasel some from him.
  14. Lock Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just went to see Spiderman tonight and have big news for all you North County people. Edwards San Marcos tickets are on sale and there are still 230 tickets for the 12:01 showing as of 8:15 this evening. Get down there quick because they were announcing it in front of all the Spiderman showings. The preview for AOTC was attached to the print also so I expect them to go pretty quick. See you there!!! :) :D

So damn excited! I HAVE TICKETS!!! :D :D

Spiderman was quite entertaining for anyone interested in a summer blockbuster. Got there 1 hour early and was about 75 people back in the line.
  15. foxbatkllr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    FX88 picked up tickets at Edwards San Marcos and he got some for me which was super cool. So we will be there Lock.
  16. Lock Jedi Knight

star 1
    See you there fox!!! Although, I won't know who you are??? :confused: But, I am sure I will see you there!!! :) What time you getting in line?
  17. foxbatkllr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well FX88 said he'd be in line at 4pm but I have to work that day and study so I probably won't be joining him in line till about 9 or 10pm. We'll see though.
  18. DarthObsidian Jedi Master

star 1
    Anyone going to the MiraMesa18 for the midnight showing?
  19. corran_rouge9 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Movietickets.com has tickets again!!!!!! I just got mine. 12:02am show at Mission Valley 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!
  20. Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yesterday, I got my ticket to see Attack Of The Clones for the May 16th MidNight Showing at the Edwards Rancho San Diego. :)
  21. Animaster Jedi Master

star 4
    I got tickets for first showing at Edwards in San Marcos. :)
  22. thegoodegg Jedi Padawan

We got a group going to the 12:01 at Edwards Mira Mesa.
    When is everyone gonna start lining up for seats?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.