main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

where are our 2 new members?

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    Tommy and Javier, have u disappeared off the face of the Earth? Are you guys gonna be able to make the meeting? thanks!

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Tommy has had quite a life-altering couple of weeks. Today is his last day at WNCT and he's leaving tonight to go to Cary where he'll start training Tuesday so he can teach broadcasting to high school kids this upcoming school year. He also got offered a job at WRAL which he sort of turned down, but not quite. He can explain that himself later if he wants. The gist of the story is that he's moving to Cary/Raleigh, but he'll still be keeping his place here until he gets himself a real home. I spoke with him Friday night and he hopes to come back for the meeting, but is not sure yet.

With Tommy leaving, Javier is now basically doing two jobs at the station. He is also aware of the meeting and plans to attend if work allows it. He's gonna try to stop by the boards this week if he can.

3. JAVOTHEHUT

JAVOTHEHUT Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2004
    Guys,
    I'm up for the aug meeting.
    Sorry I haven't been on the board in a while.

I'm pumped about the new title. By the way, my buddy told me that chewy was a girl. Can someone please tell me this isn't true. Chewy an dchuck norris were my childhood heros. Tell me it isn't so.

Javothehut

4. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    If you read the books, Expanded Universe (EU), you'd know Chewie was a guy. He is married and has a son. This is also shown in the Christmas special. I have this on tape along with a few other things like the Muppet Show that have some of the SW characters on it. In the Christmas special (Life Day) we are introduced to Chewie's family, his dad, wife (Matiluk Sp?) and his son.

Maybe for the August meeting, we can watch the Christmas special. I've got the tape and we can watch it a my house or whoever wants to host it. I have to tell you, it's an old tape, but if you've never seen the Christmas and Muppet Show, it's worth a look. Trust me, once is anough.

Jedi_Master_Kel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.