main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Where are the Episode II t-shirts?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthBarbieDoll, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBarbieDoll

DarthBarbieDoll Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2002
    I really wanted to get one to wear at Celebration II but I haven't seen one anywhere.. Has anyone else seen any? And if so, can you point me to the store please? I would be really grateful.. thanks!

2. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    Well K-Mart has kid shirts. I was wanting the same thing.

3. GlennB

GlennB Jedi Youngling

Oct 7, 1999
    One of the K-mart's in Topeka has large sized shirts, but when I looked through them they were mostly from the other episodes. The only Episode 2 ones were, like LordStimpy said, for kids. I thought that it was rather strange.

4. DarthBarbieDoll

Apr 22, 2002
    Has anyone seen any t-shirts in the stores yet? All I found was the kids t-shirts at KMart.. very strange actually. I always love to get t-shirts, especially the Liquid Blue tie dyed ones.

5. DarthBarbieDoll

Apr 22, 2002
    Yay! KMart finally has some t-shirts. :D

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I got an Ep II t-shirt for working the charity premeire. It's still rolled up in the bag of goodies they gave us though...

7. gandalfbmg

gandalfbmg Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2002
    My wife bought a XL kids shirt (you can get them anywhere, she got her's at Target), and I found some shirts at Wal Mart in Newton, IA. Hopefully they're making their way down south.

They were adult sized, but all were classic trilogy stuff, but they're new as they have the Ep II blue tag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.