main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where are the Exclusives at?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Vigile, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigile

Vigile Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    So, I was told by the Manager at Toys R' Us yesterday that the holographic Yoda was not going to be available here until the 10th of April, in a first come first serve status. $10 or free with a $25 purchase. Okay, I get that.

But what about Target's? Did they only give them out at the midnight madness?

And I thought I heard a rumor that Walmart had an exclusive one as well. Is that not true?

2. DarthJaggywire

DarthJaggywire Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    Unless there's something else, Wal-Mart's exclusive was the 'Early Bird' mail-in offer...

The Lava Vaders at Target were available at the MM sale, and I thought I had read that the holo Yodas were available then too?

3. Boba Jr

Boba Jr Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 1998
    All 3 exclusives were available online at the respective websites of Target, Wal-mart & Toys R Us, (albeit for a short time, in the case of Target & Toys R Us), for people who couldn't make it to the stores.

Hope that helps.

4. invisible66

invisible66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Walmart is offering the Early Bird package as the exclusive. Target is offering the Lava reflection Darth Vader. Toys r us is offering the Holo Yoda. Both the Walmart and Target exclusives are available on their respective websites. The Toys r us Holo Yoda I am not sure about, I think it is just avilable in stores.

Other exclusives, other than action figures include a Darth Vader action figure case at Walmart. It includes an Anakin Skywalker and Clone Trooper figures. At Target they have the Clone Trooper figures with a glass. There are many more things aswell. Just look at the websites.

5. jruppert

jruppert Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2003
    if you can make it to the Times Square TRU they have plenty of Holo Yoda's left. At least they did on monday when i was there...thay had about 40-50 left throughout the whole store...

6. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    I just got my Yoda in the mail today. $10 online.

There were actually multiple exclusives for the stores.

Wal-Mart just had the early bird during MM but there is also suposed to be a Darth Vader case as well as the "titanium" series.

Target had the Lava Vader of course but they also had the glasses and figure sets (I just got the clone trooper but I'm glad I did) and the mini vehicals.

Toys 'R' Us will have the Yoda in "wide" release on the 10th but they had the tin DVD trival prusuit for MM. They are going to have a couple more comming up apparently. There is suposed to be a clear Anakin comming up (don't know if its the ROTJ Anakin as a ghost but hopefuly its Evil Anakin as a holo [face_cross_fingers]), Anakin's second starfighter, and there are also rumors of M-pire action figures not just the PVC figures we've seen so far.

Edit: wait a minute I forgot there isn't an "old" Anakin ghost anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.