main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where are the new TESB rulings?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by Lahne_Pryok, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lahne_Pryok

Lahne_Pryok Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2002
    I need help finding the new rulings for the TESB cards. I would liek to have offical say on how the locations work and other things. Are they online anywhere?
    I know I could buy a 2-player starter set, but they are not selling them at Target and Toys R Us right now. So, I have to wait.

Any help here would be hot.
    Thanks!!

2. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    I have not seen any official rules posted anywhere yet but I have the rulebook from WotC for my article. Locations are built in the build step like any other card/unit and cannot be built in the setup phase. One location per arena max. If a player wants to put a location in an arena that already has one, they must replace the current location by building the new location for at least the same build cost of the one already there. So for example a 3 build cost location is in Character already and you want to put a 1 build cost location there, you must pay 3 build points and can then place it in that arena and the other is no longer there. Locations stay until replaced or the game ends (or some other effect like another card)

Hope that clears it up until you see a rulebook but that is about as official as you can get eight now.

3. Lahne_Pryok

Jan 22, 2002
    Thanks that clear things up a bit. I have a tournament to go to on saturday and I don't want to look like an idiot.Thanks!

4. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    The new rulebook is available for download HERE at the bottom of the page.

Beware, it is 11.8 MB but is worth the wait! Very nice looking gig and much easier to understand.

5. Lahne_Pryok

Jan 22, 2002
    Cool!!
    Took them long enough to get it there.
    Thank you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.