main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

where are the wal-mart animated clone wars three-packs?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by freakengine, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    I haven't seen them at the Walmarts in my area either. I never find the Walmart exclusives until after Christmas.

2. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    They're all gone now. I'm glad I got mine (although I never even saw the Separation of the Twins sets) and I hope their popularity inspires Hasbro to make more Animated Clone Wars figures.

3. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    i'm sure they will when the next show comes out.

4. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Picked up both sets today in Fall River, MA along with the DVD and the newest set of Galactic Heroes. Seems they are $9.96 everywhere.

5. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    I noticed as well that they had all been sold on Tuesday, as I swung by to get some batteries for my Force FX's. I'm glad I got them when I did.

6. pretender

pretender Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2001
    I new I wasn't losing my mind, but it took some digging to find where the thread was. The search function is useless [face_laugh] I finally just clicked on my name and check through all the replies I had made but here's where I read it:

Justed wanted to point out I wasn't crazy, just misinformed. :-B I'm hoping the other Wal-Marts will have them or ours will get them in later since there wasn't even a display for them at our Wal-Mart. I went the day after so you'd think if they had been there, there would still be an empty display.

Speaking of Wal-Marts doing things out of order, now that I think about it I picked up wave 2 several weeks before they were suposed to go on sale so I guess timing isn't everything with our Wal-Mart unless its the major RotS release.

7. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    i do enjoy the very rare moments in walmart when you go to look and find something that you didnt think you would. those times make mike happy, they do...

8. pretender

pretender Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2001
    Well I guess to enjoy good fortune you must endure bad fortune, I checked the other Wal-Mart I sometimes go to and if the 3packs were there wasn't any sign of it. No price stickers on any shelves or specail displays set up anywhere. I walked the entire route of the store.

Too bad Lucasfilm can't get it together and "force" Hasbro to make enough of the characters people do want and less of the dumb ones like the 10 Nemodian Guards I saw all alone at Target (not lying, I counted them.

9. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    The only thing is I wish they had done Obi-Wan in his new armor.

10. JediBaja

JediBaja Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2005
    That and have Sassee Tinn in his "space" armor and helmet. His armor is as cool or even cooler than obi wan's.

11. Darth-Blix

Darth-Blix Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    I also havn't seen any Clone Wars Volume II figures.

12. Darth_Phineas

Darth_Phineas Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004
    Good point.

They did that in the one Battle Pack. It's interesting, but a little bit bulky on that figure. It'd be cooler to see it on one of the animated figures. They have 3 version of the Anakin animated character, why not show some props to Obi-Wan?

13. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    It almost seems like a crime to have a SW series of figures and not include R2 and C-3PO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.