main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where are you come from...

Discussion in 'Archive: Slavic Countries General Discussion' started by Darth_Fizyk, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Fizyk

Darth_Fizyk Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2003
    I think, that it's a standard start thread, we on our Polish Board have similar thread. It is just to better know, with who are we talking :)

So I will start
    My name is Grzegorz, and I came from Poland ;)
    I am 19 year old (I was born the 25th of May 1984 :D 7 yars aftere ANH, and 1 yaer afetre RotJ :) )

2. handzik

handzik Jedi Master star 5

Aug 20, 2002
    Okay, here we go again...

My name is Hania, I'm from Warsaw, Poland. My Birthday is July 4th (yep, they made a movie about me Born on the 4th of July :p) 1984, which means I am now 19. I'm just your average Star Wars fan who spends waaaaaaay too much time on the net :D.

3. Darth-Anonymous

Darth-Anonymous Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2003
    Hello there!

My name is Anonymous, Darth Anonymous ;). Naturally I'm from Poland like all the guys that had posted their messages here before me. I'm 22 and I'm a student. If you have any specific questions (in certain boundaries of course :p )I will be really happy to answer them. You know, we Poles are very open :).
    Oh, I almost forgot - I do hope this Slavic board becomes a significant force among all other boards at TFN. But in order to achieve this, we need more people from countries in the region, so please, come. We will welcome you with open arms :D.

4. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Hi, My name I Luke, I'm from Warsaw, Poland. I'm 18 years old. I'm a fan since Star Wars SE came to cinemas.

I hope that this board will be very crowded and we will make new friendships.

May the Force be with You

5. Master_Thon

Master_Thon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Hi my name is Jack... I'm from Poland, from Swidnik :D... I'm 17, but it will change in February [face_devil]

I hope we will spend here a lot of time... laughing :p

6. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    I've made a terrible mistake :( Subject of this thread should be "Where do You come from" not "Where are..." I shouldn't have written anything late at night :p

7. ceta

ceta Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2003
    helo
    my name is Kate but say to me ceta ;) !
    I'm 20 now and I'm from Poland - Katowice .
    I'm a SW fan from the time when the special edition came to cinemas.

May The Dark Side Be With You ;)

8. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    I'm from Bulgaria, 17 years old and I am glad my dad took me to see the SE, or I'd have never gotten obsessed with Star Wars!
    MTFBWY :)

9. DarthRumcajs

DarthRumcajs Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2003
    Hmm...
    My name is Jacek (Jack), I have 32 years and come from Tarnow Poland (51N 21E)
    Interest:
    Star Wars ;), astronomy, astrophysics, kosmology, programmer, aviation, astronautics, model - makes and graphic 3D
    Uff... too many this :p :D

10. Calsann

Calsann Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    Hi! I'm Calsann, my names is Pawel. I'm Iridonia's Zabrak (Polish :D)And... i'm a men :)

Mimo to uwazam ze skoro slowianski board to powinnismy gadac po slowiansku... :) nie wiedziec czemu slowianie po angielsku to Slaves... ?[face_plain]

Nice to meet you :)

PS. English sux :p :p

11. Kolarz

Kolarz Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2003
    Ayo! My name is Bartek. I'm 19, i live in Poland, in Europe (if somebody doesn't know where it is:p) People ussualy call me Kolarz. We make with some friends from Poland our website called "Bastion" - here You got adress www.gwiezdne-wojny.pl . I'm in SW since 1997 - year of release SW special edition. I like SW books ... someday i'll read them all;) But I think, I have red a lot of them... My greatest succes in SW? Making graphics on our website, and... on Alderaan 2003 (our first polish SW-Fans meeting) i placed 3rd in SW Knowledge Competition;)

I want to say Hi to all Slavians on FanForce Board!

PS. I hope, that my english is quite correct...

<i>And all that hard rock ***t - charged wit blasphemy.
    And if You're feelin' like an enemy - come after me.</i>
    - GZA/Genius - Feel Like an Enemy

12. Ben_K

Ben_K Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2003
    Hi All

My name is Michal, and I come from Czestochowa, Poland. I have 22 year.
    I`m wery hapy to meet you all :D

13. SithSpawn69

SithSpawn69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2001
    Finally!

My name is Ivan, I come from a town called Dugo Selo, some 20 km from Zagreb, Croatia.

I was born on 23.10.1980. That would make me 23 at the time of this post.

I started out with this idea of a joined Slavic Forum and it wouldn't come to pass without the beautifull and great people from Poland!

Thank you girls and guys and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

14. moff_Sammael

moff_Sammael Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2001
    Huh, looks like I'm the only Czech fan on this board so far ;)

Oh well, allow me to introduce myself. Name's Jana, I live in Bela pod Bezdezem (a small town not far from Mlada Boleslav), am roughly 24 years and currently studying full-time at the University of Economics in Prague.

My field of expertise in Star Wars is mainly Expanded Universe, books in particular. You can find me at the Literature board (though I haven't contributed there for quite some time), and everything concerning Zahn, Thrawn, Pellaeon and Imperial Remnant. So, see ya there! ;)

15. Dawidos

Dawidos Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2003
    Ok, my turn.

My name is David. I'm come from Poland. I live in Warsaw. I was born on 07.08.1987, so now I'm 16 years old. I'm fan of SW since I was 10. My favourite movies (except SW) are Terminator (trilogy), Spider-Man, Predator, Alien and all movies with Harrison Ford or Jack Nicholson. I like writing movies' reviews and reading books (my favourite author is Stephen King and Graham Masterton). What else ? Now I am learning at Hight- School. Favourite subject : biology. Favourite computer games : all adventure games and of course SW games. That's all.I hope that we'll have a great discussion here. Greetings :)

16. Loru

Loru Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2004
    Well, now my turn

My name is Grzegorz (Gregory) an I'm from
    POLAND
    POLSKA. I live in Marki - small town near Warsaw - the capital. SW fanatic since I've obtained X-Wing (PC) and seen SW-Special Edition. Greets to all Slavic people.

I'm fanatic of all SW space simulators: X-Wing, Tie Fighter, X-Wing vs Tie Fighter, X-W Alliance, Rouge Squadron.

Also interested in 3D modelling (SW-models),melee combat (historical and far east), tabletop games (SW-Imperial Fleet in Battlefleet Gothic) and composing and recording Hardrock/Heavy metal music.

17. Lord_NoONE

Lord_NoONE Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2001
    Though I am not from Europe, I lived in the Czech Republic for many years and visit my friends in the city of Tabor and Mlada Boleslav quite often. I love Star Wars and am happy that the GFFA has touched people across the globe.

18. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    Hello Lord_NoONE Nice to see you there :)

19. rabbit_dark

rabbit_dark Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2004
    Hi there!

My name is Svetoslav, I'm 18 and I'm from Bulgaria. It's nice that they made forum for slavic countries too.

Naturally, I'm fan of Star Wars...My others obssesions are basketball and movies from all sort

20. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    Hello rabbit_dark how are you?
    I hope, that you'll be visiting us quite often :)

21. rabbit_dark

rabbit_dark Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2004
    I'll come as often as I can

22. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    good to hear that :)

23. TK-46_Duke

TK-46_Duke Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2002
    I noted here are some members from Czech, so could one of you guys give me a short lecture about city called Brandys nad Labem? I'm probably going to have work trip to there in early May, so I would like to know something about the place. :) I tried google, but it found only few English sites. :/

24. Jedi_Orion

Jedi_Orion Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2004
    Hello everybody!
    My name is Hrvoje, and i come from a town called Novska in Croatia (about 100 km east of Zagreb)
    I'm a big SW/ST/SF fan. I'm 19 y. old and i'm a Forum Moderator at MCS(Mos Croatia Spaceport - Croatian SW fan club(www.starwars.hr))

25. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    Hmmm... TK-46... hard to say anything... I don't know this city at all... maybe fans from Czech Republic... but there are few of them... try the link in Mof_Sammael's sig.
    Hello Jedi Orion :) Nice to see you :) Do you know SithSpawn? Do you know where is he hiding? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.