Where are you from?

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Sar-Tamber-lac, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey....just out of curiousity...is everyone here from Ft. Lauderdale? I'm originally from Stuart, but since I go to college in Canada, I post in the Canadian forums. I was just wondering if there were any other people from Stuart floatin around on here.
  2. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi most of us live in the Fort Lauderdale area. As usual with people who live in South Florida, a lot of us are originally from other states. I was born in NY, but have lived here for 30 years since I was a kid. It would be cool if everyone would post where they are originally from so we can learn more about everyone.
  3. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, I'm originally from Newport News, Virginia...was born and resided there til I was ten...then spent three years in Pensacola, Florida, almost one year in Goose Creek, South Carolina, and have been livin in Stuart, Florida since 1994, until I left to go to college in New Brunswick, Canada in 1999...I've been home every Christmas and summer (except for this summer), and still call Stuart home...1998 graduate South Fork High School...GO BULLDOGS!! :D
  4. Ruzuk_the_devestator Jedi Padawan

Well, I'm originally from India where I lived for 13 years before coming to the US of A in January of 1999. I lived in Cincinnati, Ohio for a year then moved to South Florida in January of 2000. Been here for 2 years and I love it. The bad thing is that I will have to relocate to California in late 2003 because I will be attending Film School at USC. I hope we have a meeting soon, even though things are all screwed up as they are. BTW, did you guys meet at the Minority Report premier? I saw the movie, but I didn't notice anyone from the Fandomenace there. Or is our next meeting at the MIB II premier? Hope to see you guys again.
  5. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm just a few minutes out of Ft. Lauderdale Fl. Acutally Pembroke Pines area. :) It's great to find some SW fans out here. Any of you know about the small Sci Fi con in pembroke Pines? We need more SW fans to show up. :D It's called Trek Happening held on August 10(saterday) It's free too.

Padawan Mynn
  6. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.