Where are you planning on seing AOTC and when?

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Coolguy4522, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Rumz Jedi Padawan

No problem. I guess a number of you are already at the theater so unless you have a laptop and wireless Internet you might not see this post till after the fact. I just went down and checked out the lines, not too bad yet. I'm so stoked for Episode 2... Anyhow, if you're seeing the 12am showing at Jordan Commons I'll be there-- tall guy in a white shirt with a digicam. If you're on this and want pics for this web site then let me know, I'd be happy to snap some for ya :)
  2. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm so stoked about this. I annoyed everyone I worked with today saying how many more hours I have left. :D

Now I gotta run and get snapped, crackled and popped in then off to get ready to party. :D This day is great.
  3. Coolguy4522 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I met Darth_Rumz, I was the guy in a big Darth Sideous cloak thingy. I can't belive my friend talked me into wearing that. AOTC was the greatest.
  4. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I got an award for my Bespin Leia costume. I knew I looked good. :D
  5. Darth Blob Force Ghost

star 1
    Hey, Coolguy4522, were you the one that the girl was always asking why you didn't take the cloak back to the car? If you were, I was in the group right in front of you in the inside line for the midnight show. I was in normal clothes, with my lightsaber hanging from my belt.
  6. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was at the Commons too- in the Super Screen line for midnight- I was in the Yoda tshirt, (ROTJ THX video cover) and red beard.
  7. Darth_Rumz Jedi Padawan

I think I might have gotten a pic of allenj waiting in line on the 15th (at about 1pm)-- you were talking on your cell phone. I can send it to you tomorrow possibly when i get to uploading those pics :)
  8. greenmayo Jedi Knight

star 2
    See folks, this is why we need to have a meeting where people actually attend...so we know what other members look like! :D
  9. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    but that would be waaaaay too easy. we have to make everything difficult. ;)
  10. Coolguy4522 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I don't think I was the same person you are thinking of. I was just with my guy cousin and were were debating going back, but that was more outside. I was in the line for the theater 14 one too. I don't recall seeing anybody in the group in front of me having a lightsaber, oh and I was the last person in line inside, and people kept walking through that area.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.