main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Where are you seeing Ep III?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by sentinelsquad, Apr 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    I plan on waiting in line on the 18th. I'm seeing it in Salem (where I live). Where are you seeing it and are you waiting in line?

2. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I'm also seeinf it opening night, 12:01 showing at Santaim 11. I will most likely be in line for about 12 hours and will dress up an Anakin.

3. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
  4. OldBenny

OldBenny Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2004
    I will see it at Gateway mall in Springfield.

5. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I'll be at Santiam 11 with as many people as I can con into camping out for a day or something. Otherwise, probably 12 hours ahead o' time. See you all there :)

Cheers,
    -Derycke

6. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    It's amazing there are so many people here from Salem. That surprises me.

We need a lot more Portland fans posting. I am sure there must be thousands of SW fans in Portland.

I picked up my midnight tickets for May 19th at Evergreen Parkway 13 in Portland, but I will be seeing ROTS first at the Cinerama in Seattle at the charity premiere May 12 -- just less than two weeks away! Yay.

7. Jaya_Jedi

Jaya_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2001
    Yes well I'll be seeing it in fantastic Medford, Or. So I'm guessing I won't be seeing any of you there. If there's anyone here in the rogue valley though, my friends and I are going to the 12:10 showing and are gonna be waiting in line from about 10am (not that there's actually any need to here).

8. RSG-503

RSG-503 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2004
    I'll be seeing it at the Palace Theater in Silverton.

9. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Westgate Cinema, here in Beaverton.

10. oregonjedi

oregonjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    well, I had tix to see midnight show here in tigard, but turns out im going to SF to celebrate my wedding anniversary, and we are going to be gone that night as well, so we ended up getting tickets to the digital metreon down in sf that all the 501st people are going to dress up for. should be fun. hope they dont start lining up months in advance....

11. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    well, the westgate is no longer showing rots at midnight, so it looks like i'll be going to the century theaters nearby.

damn you all, century cancelled the 12:01 showing, but they're having a 12:10 showing! you all get to see rots 9 minutes before i do! damn!

12. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    Hilltop 9, Oregon City.

I'll actually be managing the theatre for the midnight show- I'm so excited and pumped about this!!! We've already sold out more than half the midnight with two weeks to go!

Mr. K

13. oregonjedi

May 9, 2002
    Mr K.

I used to be the day manager at the hilltop, and was also in the Mr Movie costume for the grand opening. Are you the GM there now?
    -Brent

14. Mr. K

Oct 23, 1999
    1st Assistant. I'm always there. I was GM of Clackamas Town Center 5 until it closed. :(

15. oregonjedi

May 9, 2002
    1st assistant is regals equiv to the day manager right? basically top position under gm? Hilltop is a great theater. I live in Lake Oswego, and my wife and I have been making the trip out there alot lately on the weekends. We saw sahara there recently and were there sunday opening weekend for the interpreter. I think I actually saw kermit walking around there on one of those trips...When I worked there John Kirby the maintenance guy was the GM there. Do you ever see him?
    -B

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Hey, I just wanted to let everyone who is seeing at Santiam to know that one of my acqaintances is going to get in line around 6 am, so we can stand in line with him when ever you get there. I'm going to have my friend make a sign so you guys/girl can find him.

17. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I am from Salem but had to move up to Tigard for my job so I will be seeing it over in Gresham with a friend at 12:01 opening night.

Otherwise it would be Santiam 11 in Salem.

18. CoolHanLuke

CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    The wait is almost over, friends... [face_whistling]

I'm seeing it at midnight at the AMC theater in Spokane.

The reason I haven't posted in this thread for awhile is because I've moved to Kootenai County, Idaho (Coeur d'Alene) to expand my job search. Since I've been without work from Jan-April, I went to CDA for a career fair at North Idaho College. I think I'm going to settle down here. Time will tell...

So, I won't be joining those of you opening night whom I've gotten to know in this forum.

I hope you enjoy the show --- :cool::eek::_|=D=

19. Mr. K

Oct 23, 1999
    "1st assistant is regals equiv to the day manager right? basically top position under gm? Hilltop is a great theater. I live in Lake Oswego, and my wife and I have been making the trip out there alot lately on the weekends. We saw sahara there recently and were there sunday opening weekend for the interpreter. I think I actually saw kermit walking around there on one of those trips...When I worked there John Kirby the maintenance guy was the GM there. Do you ever see him?
    -B"

Well, I usually close, but most 1st's work day. Kermit's around every now and then. Kirby is awesome and is still working for the company. Only 1 week to Episode III!!! We're all really getting excited. Some of the employees are getting REALLY scared and nervous, because they've never dealt with such a big opening before.

Mr. K

20. BobMills

BobMills Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2005
    Ummm..I wish I was seeing it at my old theater in Gresham but it's closed so I guess I'm going to have to come out and visit you at your place Mr. K

Mr. Mills

21. Mr. K

Oct 23, 1999
    Yup, Gresham 4 is a furniture store now. Bummer.

IT'S ALL JON'S FAULT!!!

22. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    IT'S ALL JON'S FAULT!!!

Is he holding you back? [throws metal thingy]

23. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Hey Santiam folks, what do you think about asking the theater if they would play some FanFilms after they let us into the screening rooms? I know of a few people who are doing that in their hometowns, and thought it may be a nifty idea to ask the Santiam people if they are able and willing to do that as well.

24. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    That would be great, I could bring my fanfilm with me if they would let us. I will bring it no matter what I just figure it would look better if it wasn't on my crappy little camera.

25. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Well, my theater's changed again. I've gone from the Regal Westgate (which is now not even showing ROTS at all!!!), to Century Cedar Hills Crossing (three midnight showings were sold out), and now I finally got my tickets for Regal Movies on TV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.