main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Where are you staying for Celebration II?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Qui-Gon_Ludo, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Hey, Angel and I were just curious, where are you guys staying in Indy for the Celebration? We'd like to know if anyone from our Fanforce will be close to where we are staying! :D

2. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Amber and I are staying with our parents, which live 10 minutes from Indy....free room and board!!!

3. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    We'll be at the Comfort Suites on 74. It's out there, but it's cheaper than staying downtown. It's like a half hour away or so. Not bad, close enough to hit the parties, and stay late!

Lotus!

4. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    I'm rooming with a couple of girls I met here in the Crowne, which is adjacent to the Convention Center. :) If anyone wants to use my room to assemble their costumes, whatever, they're more than welcome!

5. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Kirsten:
    That would rock! Thank you! I might just have to take you up on the offer!

Lotus!

6. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    I believe the best thing to do (after being housed by family and friends for a free stay of course), is to get a room and share it between 3/4 people, you divide the room cost that way. That is what we did, we took a room at the Courtyard by Marriot (Capitol) and got a room for 4 people at $100.00 a night, wich is $75 per person for the entire Celebration (by staying downtown, no problem driving and being stuck in a busy traffic, and you can party very late!! :D )

7. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    I'm going to agree in this one in a big way! I just need roommates for the room.

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy JediMiiiiiikkkkkeeeeee???? Where arrrrreeeeee yoooouuuu? You wanna bunk with us?

Lotus!

8. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    I spoke to my wife about getting a room and she had mentioned a place just outside of Indy, hmmmmmm, maybe thats the same place. I will ask her and get back with you.

9. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    Hey guys,

Since I'm rooming with some other girls at the Crowne, I'm going to need to cancel my reservation with the Courtyard by Marriott. It's about a block away from the convention center. If anyone wants my room, I can check with Marriott to see if it can just be turned over to your name. Anybody interested?

10. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    KirstenSolo,

What kind of room is it? And What are the damages per night? If you could PM LovelyLotus or me, that'd be great. I'll have to talk it over with her either way. But it'd save us from spending so much on parking, and if the weather is nice it'd be a good fun walk.

11. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Is it the Marriot by the capitol? If yes, Lotus and Imperial Recruiter, that's where we are staying!! :)

12. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    We're about a half hour from downtown. Granted we've gotta drive, but I got a cheap room at the Amerisuites. I've got a travel club thingie, so our room was 55 a night. I was just excited to get a room.

13. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Cool!
    I you and ImperialRecruiter come in town early enough, you can still stop by my hotel if you need to drop anything or get a change of clothe. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.