Hawaii Where can I find a 12" Jango Fett on Oahu?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ewaeagle, May 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewaeagle Jedi Padawan

Anybody know where they still got some? I want to get one but I don't want to pay over the retail price of $40. I've checked Ebay already and guys are buying them for $50 or more. Please help me.
  2. keokiswahine Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I haven't seen one yet. Have you checked starwars.com? will keep my eyes open. Yes, I need one, too, since I have a 12" boba (ANH).
  3. JarJarIsBoba Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't seen one either. I think there's a 12" Mace Windu exclusive to Toys'R'Us. I'd say more of these "rare" figures will be more commonplace in about 6 months.
  4. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I saw one toy store ad on the web that Jango is being released publicly in June, around June 12th or so. But they are available on ebay and amazon auction sites.
  5. Clover Jedi Padawan

well I know you can all ways check toys r us down by pearlrige mall I know that they always have alot of stuff there
  6. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm on back ordered for all the unreleased toys on the amazon/toysrus website. Today I received the notice that Geonosis warrior and Dexter Jettster is available for purchase for $6.99 each.

No, I don't have time to hunt thru stores, so I pay the postage to have them delivered to my door. Been working 12 hour days again.
  7. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I found a 12" Jango in OTHER REALMS store in Ward Warehouse, second floor, $59.95.
  8. StarFett Force Ghost

star 2
    Don't ask why I'm posting here when I'm from Alaska but I think I can help if you guys still havn't seen any...

We should still have a few here and I would be willing to ship one to some one for the normal price plus shipping if they would like it?
    No extra fees just the basic costs.

Why am I making the offer? Becuase I hated waiting for mine and I dislike what those e-bay people are doing.

Like I said though just an offer from a friendly Alaskan.
    :D

-StarFett
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.