main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where can I find more SW related sites?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Jedi_Jason5001, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jason5001

Jedi_Jason5001 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    Can anyone tell me where I might find SW sites like theforce.net for more info and stuff relating to SW? I go to jedinet.com and here as well but is there anything else out there? thanks

2. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
  3. Dunc T'racen

Dunc T'racen Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 11, 2000
    Yeah, but what you get on google... the official sites, which you'd assume everyone knows about already, and... well... nothing else that's too impressive.

I'd like to expand on the original question - besides TFN, what do you feel are the best general SW fansites? Aside from your own, that is. ;P

I'm not too fond of TFN - I don't like the way they archive news, the best thing I can say about the design is that it's mostly functional, but they are the biggest fish in the pond, so I come here. But who are the other big fish these days? Jedinet has kinda faded away, I know T'bone's still in business, but who else is out there?

4. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Wasn't there a thread like this already?

5. Dunc T'racen

Dunc T'racen Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 11, 2000
    I looked for one, but I can't find anything in the first six pages of the forum - everything after that is locked.

6. earlchinna

earlchinna Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    google is not necessarily the best way, I found more sites with links page on star wars website, and I'm sure there are a lot of others sites good but hard to find....If someone know a few of them then tell us please!...

7. MJSLSBS

MJSLSBS Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2003
    there's heaps out there
    but most of them are fan sites- give me a pm and i'll send you the list of the ones i know- there's heaps.

MJSLSBS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.