main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Where can I get an Anakin ROTS lightsaber FX (Master Replicas)?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by thewongster, Sep 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thewongster

thewongster Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2005
    Hello, I want to know what stores I can purchase an Anakin ROTS lightsaber FX, I do not want to buy it online, but at a store.

2. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Toys R Us used to sell them. You can go in and ask if they are bringing in any more.

Comic stores such as Silver Snail and Planet X may carry them. I have seen them there in the past.

Alex
    Styrofoam Guy

3. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    strangely, a lot of people who make fun of me for being a Star Wars fan have seen them and are looking for them.

4. Master_Tyvokka

Master_Tyvokka Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2005
    its because they're so amazing. thats why.

5. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Sunrise Records carries it as well I believe.

6. LATOPADEYOR

LATOPADEYOR Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    I'm flat broke right now, so if you can't find one, I have one that never gets used...it just sits on the stand on my little "Jedi shrine". I still have the box, as well as the outer MR shipping box. And I'll kick in the 3 batteries as well. I don't keep them in the saber, I popped them in originally to check it out, then took them back out and put it on display, so the batteries have plenty of life left. When I got mine, they weren't available to be bought anywhere, they were totally sold out everywhere, so I payed $190 for it and drove an hour to pick it up. If you could find it at a store it would cost you about $175 with tax, so that's what I would charge you for it even though I payed more and it's more or less brand new...I took it out of the box, waved it around a few times, and that's it. Let me know if you can't find one and I'll sell you mine. But if you do want it, don't wait too long because if I can make some money someplace in the next few days, I won't be selling it anymore... I don't want to sell it...if I can find money somewhere else, I won't be selling it... I just sold my last EL saber for the price that I payed for the materials, so I'm pretty desperate, but I won't budge on the price for the MR, because it's too mice of a collectable for me to take any less than what it would cost in stores, and unlike the EL saber, I can't just build another one when my finances get better. I'm in Brampton, let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.