main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where can i sell my star wars stuff

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by PaulfromTexas, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulfromTexas

PaulfromTexas Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2006
    I am about to graduate college and moving in with my g/f. Trying to pay off debts and stuff. I have tons of toys and other star wars items i would like to unload cheap... probably about 3 grand in stuff. Where other then ebay could i find message boards to unload some of this stuff?

Contact me at:
    PKSabotage69@aol.com
    or here if anybody could help.

Thanks
    Paul K.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Unfortunately we don't allow advertising on these boards. The Rebelscum forums have advertising boards for both vintage and modern SW items. It's free to register. Also Amazon has a marketplace - you could check that out as well if you don't want to use eBay.

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    FanForce does have a special board set aside (read description here http://boards.theforce.net/rochester_ny/b10259/18723797/p1/?6)
    but you may find more buyers over on the Rebelscum forums.

~Doc_Bev

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Also some comic and toy stores are interested in buying lots such as yours.

The best way to find out if a store is interested is to make an inventory of your collection on an Excel spreadsheet - 1 column with the toy, 1 column with whether it is loose or in the package, 1 column with the condition and then one column with the estimated value. To find the value go to brainstoys.com. It is a fairly extensive site and should have a good price guide for you.

Good luck!

5. sergiurusu

sergiurusu Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2001
    Rebelscum forum is a great place for trading and buying/selling SW items. They have special classifieds and trading sections over there. I've been member since 2001

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.