main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where can you find the collectors lightsaber?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Anakin1092, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin1092

Anakin1092 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2005
    Where can you find those special $150 or so lighsabers? It used to be you could find them in every Barnes and Noble, but now I don't see them anymore. I know you can find them online, but I don't want to buy from there. Anybody know?

I've let this go for a bit to answer the question, but please take further discussion to the FX thread linked below. Thanks! :)

2. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    funny you should ask...just the other day i saw them at a halloween costume shop in the local mall. i don't know if the shop is still there, though, because it's a seasonal thing that closes after halloween. i meant to go back and see if they had any sales, but i never got around to it.

3. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    If you mean the M/R Force F/X sabers, I've seen them at Meijer stores locally.

4. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    The official thread on Master Replica's Force FX lightsabers is right here.

They typically retail for $119.99, and can be found at Borders, Best Buy, Sharper Image, and Spencers. Many online retailers also carry them. Some are exclusive to certain stores... Luke Skywalker's ROTJ green saber can be found only at Borders and Mace Windu's ROTS purple saber is currently only available at GameStop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.