main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where did all the Bounty Hunters run off to?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by GrandAdmPellaeon, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Didn't we already see Bossk make fun of Han because of Chewies's death, or was it some other trandoshan?

2. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    That was Bossk, so he's still around. Fett I wanna see. I don't see him being dumb enough to work with the Peace Brigade. Empoyed by NRI to take the worms out maybe?

3. GrandAdmPellaeon

GrandAdmPellaeon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    The last couple of posts here are kind of what I've been getting around to saying:

I don't think Fett / most of the bounty hunters would normally work with the NR or Jedi. It would be like asking the Roman Catholic Church to cooperate with the Jehovah Witnesses (No holy wars in my post!! It was only an example...) - most likely not going to happen.

But in the current situation, we could possibly see a team-up for the sake of survival.

Tsavong_Lah:

Why not? The game in the GFFA during NJO is survival of the fittest. Even the baddest of the bad need allies sometimes, and now is one of those times.

4. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    Don't forget, Jango Fett was also a Mandalorain. He joined when he was young.

TC

5. GrandAdmPellaeon

GrandAdmPellaeon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    Too bad they're not around anymore. The galaxy could use some Mandalorian warriors right now.

6. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    I dunno, maybe the EU is waiting until EPII to have a little more on Boba's back story-and finally bring his story full circle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.