main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where did it go?

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by Talonias, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talonias

Talonias Jedi Master star 1

May 25, 2005
    3 new threads in 2 days, and all of them gone. Disappeared, lost forever. None of them had swearing or were against forum rules. All i was asking for was a 3d tie fighter cockpit for a background to some chroma-keyed footage. I also need a completely new enviroment, the bridge to a cargo ship. I'll post a pic if this thread doesn't get deleted as well. Perhaps, this should be in the requests sticky, but no one ever delivers on the requests, so it's a waste of time.

If i have been banned from posting new threads, the moderators could at least inform me first. If i haven't been banned, why are my threads disappearing (and not my posts in other threads).

Talonias

P.S: If know where to find a 3d tie fighter (any format), a link would be much appreciated. If you are interested in making the cargo ship bridge, PM me.

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    If you have a problem with something on the forum you need to PM the moderator not make a new topic. Also, look at the title of this topic - that is a forum rule. So even if the requests section is extremely slow your post belongs in there if you are requesting something.

You need to be patient when asking for help. If you like you could also post your question on a forum like SciFi-Meshes but there's no need to create a topic about how your other ones were deleted.

That said, I wish you luck on your quest for models and assistance. Don't give up but be prepared to wait for some things as you are dealing with users like yourself not a company. Sometimes you have to wait to get results from people that work for free. :)

Hope that helps - good luck!

Zoo - if you could leave this one as an example for a day or two I'd appreciate it.

3. diabloblanco17

diabloblanco17 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2002
    Perhaps you could try checking your topics for responses. Both Jedi2016 and I told you that you should be posting in the Requests thread (which, by the way, you had already posted in, so there's no excuse for you not knowing about it or what it's for) in the last topic you created.

4. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    Mmmm... yea. Your threads are really getting annoying. :oops:
    Not only are you not trying to answer your own questions about what your original questions are... you're not even attempting to answer your own questions about where your threads are going. It's like you're standing on the side of the road arguing with a cop saying you didn't know you were supposed to wear a seatbelt... and there's a big 100x50 foot bulletin board behind you that says "wear your seatbelt". Why don't you just take ONE good look at the forum before you POST one more thing. [face_hypnotized] It's right in front of your face. I think , like most, your original question was dumb too but there are a lot of people who would be more than happy to help IF you put it in the right thread. =D=

5. joek1010

joek1010 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2004
    "If know where to find a 3d tie fighter (any format), a link would be much appreciated."

I count 14 on Scifi3d alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.