main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where did Obi-Wan Live?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by darthvader2570, Dec 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthvader2570

darthvader2570 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    I was playing the pop culture DVD edition of Trivial Pursuit when we got a Star Wars question from the DVD. It was a jumble that asked who lived in the Juneland Waste. I just kept thinking of movies that might have contained Juneland Waste, but I couldnt think of any. WHen I missed it, I was surprised because the only place that I knew of that he lived besides like Coruscant is beyond the Dune Sea. Is the Juneland Waste beyond the Dune Sea? I feel I must prove this question wrong, so if you have a link that says anything about this please post it so that I can redeem myself since I am known as the Star Wars person in my high school.

2. DarthyMarkyMark

DarthyMarkyMark Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    He says in ANH when he finds Luke, "the Jundland Wastes are not to be travelled lightly" - the Jundland Wastes, where Obi-Wan lives, are probably "out beyond the Dune Sea", as Luke tells us.

3. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Yeah, he lived in the Jundland wastes, which are indeed beyond the Dune Sea. Don't worry about getting the question wrong, we can't always be right.

4. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    In Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Trilogy there is a map, that shows all the essential locations on Tatooine from ANH. However I don't know how valid the informations in that book really are.

I could try and scan it and e-mail it to you if you want, but otherwise you can trust the others - they know what they are talking about.

5. darthvader2570

darthvader2570 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    Ok, thanks for the help guys. I can suck it up now that I have confirmation.

6. Genrader

Genrader Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 2003
    In Star Wars GAlaxies I went to his house. The door would open but you couldnt go in it, I don't know why.

7. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    LOL, Obi-Wan locks up before taking trips. ;)

8. woodpatrol

woodpatrol Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2004
    Mr Mundi...

I am very much interested in that map.
    If you scan it, would you mind sending it to me?
    you can send at edgar1411@mail.inet.hr

thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.