main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Where do babies come from? (SPOILERZ!!)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthAstuart, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    SPOILERS BELOW!

AVAST!

YE HAVE BEEN WARNED!

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!

apparently, there is but one baby in Padme, and Qui-Gon uses the force from beyond the grave to grow a second one. no firm word on which he grows and which is there already.

also, yoda learns the jedi ghost trick after death from Qui-Gon.

hellastupid? hella yeah! your thoughts?

2. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Your joking right! please tell me your joking!

3. nalan1138

nalan1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 2, 2002
    Man, EVERYONE knows that Obi wan grows a 3rd not a second kid, named Bob Skywalker who lives in the deep south of coruscant.

And Yoda learns the ghost thing from reading the ENTIRE jedi manual. Like most new jedi's he just skimmed through it and signed the paperwork so he could get the boring human resources training day at the jedi temple over with.

I know all this since my uncle is George himself.

4. Dex_Luminara

Dex_Luminara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2004
    You're only about 40% right, but I'm not gonna tell you which part, cause even it's only a partial. Besides it's too close to Defcon 5 now, and my spoiler abilities will only harm the weak-minded in the group. You don't wanna "tempt" me with death-sticks! You want to go home and rethink your cyberspace existence and where your geekiness has gotten you!

5. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
    40% of a wild guess is still better than all that published "fact" crap on the websights. I heard that Anakin isnt even IN the movie till the last 10 minutes. This is the story of 3PO and R2 anyways.

your just miffed cause I said it first.

I am going to make you my spoiler B!tch Dex :-B

6. Dex_Luminara

Apr 21, 2004
    3PO ShmipeeO....He's being given amnesia (i.e. a memory wipe) who cares what his story is, he won't even remember it. And he only told you to call him Uncle George in private when he was showing you his lightsaber.

7. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Dex...I am shielded from Defcon 5...so I can handle it...

I do know there are supposed to be revelations about why Qui-Gon and Anakin's (as Darth Vader)bodies remained behind after they died vs Yoda and Obi-Wan's bodies that disappeared...

8. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
    I believe they remained behind because they didnt have adequate Jedi insurance (they need to stay with all state instead of taking the cheaper plan)

9. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Foto-spoylerz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/tmpje/dead.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/tmpje/momen1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/tmpje/moment.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/tmpje/Padme.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/tmpje/temple.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/tmpje/burning.jpg

10. Dex_Luminara

Apr 21, 2004
    Seen em! Come on, if you wanna be a darksider you gotta stay 1 step ahead of the pack not 2 days behind.:p

11. Bosh_Talk

Nov 29, 2000
    You're all talk. I haven't seen you post JACK that's new.

D'

12. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
  13. Dex_Luminara

Apr 21, 2004
    I do loooove a challenge! Well I'm not sure what your level of "current" is, so I'll give a few recent good'ns! I don't have the bandwidth to put my whole spoiler collection up but I can always do more later!

Padme Waking (Who do you know that wakes up looking like this?)

Anakin Waking (Or crying, but don't you expect that from him by now?)

Who's the Beeyatch NOW!!! (You only think you've seen this pic, the headshot from it was in the trailer but this full shot is NEW!)

Palpatine/Sidious decrees that the Regional Governors are now in charge across the Galaxy...NOTE he's not hiding his face anymore (and on a Black Sun Note this is where the "Quick Change" figure that's coming out is based on)

Your lightsaber is no match for this "Pointy Stick" (Grievous' bodyguard's weapons are the only weapon that a lightsaber can't penetrate and the guards themselves were programmed with all the Jedi Skill Training that Dooku gave Grievous)

Rise...Lord Vader!!!

The Amidala/Skywalker Twins go up for auction! Do I hear thirty Republic Credits?

Blind I was

Jedi Catfight OR "Hey what are you gonna do with that lightsaber?"

Only a Promo pic but still BAD A**!

As for that 40% I mentioned...

In a glass observation dome on a medical station in the Polis Massa Belt, Yoda speaks to The Force as he has done for a long time. The Force answers him with the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn. Qui-Gon Jinn tells Yoda not to blame himself for what happened but Yoda insists that he had been too old, too rigid, he had not noticed the changes in the galaxy...and he had not let the Jedi Order change with it. He never learned the full depth of the Force. Qui-Gon defends the old Master. He also suggests that Yoda will have plenty of time to learn the ways of the Force, and with his help, he will be able to join with The Force and yet retain his consciousness and in time, maybe even physical form. However, this sounds to Yoda like the idea of eternal life. Qui-Gon agrees and reminds him that eternal life is exactly what the Sith are looking for, but they'll never find it ...

Qui-Gon- "... by the release of self, not the exaltation of self. It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness."

Yoda admits he underestimated Qui-Gon's potential as a Jedi Master. So Yoda decides to learn from Qui-Gon. Bowing, he declares ...

Yoda- "Qui-Gon, your apprentice, I gratefully become."

Hence, Qui-Gon was the first to become a Spirit in GL's saga, and he taught Yoda how to accomplish it in the same manner that Obi-Wan gave instruction and aid to Luke from beyond the grave . It's not all that "stupid", you've seen it before. Some sites and people also went on to say that shortly afterwards Yoda tells Obi-Wan of his "visit" from Qui-Gon and that very shortly he (i.e. Obi-Wan) will begin learning from him as well, because they are the last of the Jedi and the balance/knowledge must remain.

The Qui-Gon baby thing is off-kilter. Liam Neeson only filmed his scenes over 1 day, and I'm pretty sure his "surprise" appearance will be saved for the above storyline sequence. However, in a story to Anakin, Palpatine tells him of his former master (whom he killed once he finally learned his Darkside s

14. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    i hope the qui-gon baby business is off-kilter; that's not an idea I like at all. and i hope they keep anakin's conception a mystery; i prefer it that way personally.

i will now spend the next few months trying to quell the little bit of throw-up i get in my mouth when i think about the fact that yoda becomes qui-gon's apprentice.

15. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I love the photos guys....keep em coming....
    I have been negligent in my spoiler duties to go out and get every scrap of info I can....my on-line time has been severly limited of late...

16. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
    Dex, your the man. I agree though the yoda thing is a bit much. After reading that i had to take some tums.

I am kinda disappointed that they cut the Yoda arriving on Dagobah from the end of the movie, would have been a nice tie in

17. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    For what it's worth, an inside source promised me that the "Yoda fart" is just a rumor. I certainly hope so. I know this person would know the truth. Whether they were being truthful with me is something we'll have to see.

18. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
    a yoda fart, I'd pay good money to see that.....wait, nevermind

19. Dex_Luminara

Apr 21, 2004
    When 900 years old you become, pass gas without accident you will not, hmmm?!?! Oh Ho Ho!!

20. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
    You know, I was thinking (dangerous territory), doesnt it seem far fetched that anakin kills all the jedi in the temple no problem, i know he has support, but i mean come on.

It is probably like those kung fu movies, where each Jedi only attacks him one at a time. I would just think that all them jedi and padawans woulld be able to overrun him. I mean it takes one person to take out sideous/palpatine, one guy takes down maul, one guy takes down dooku. one guy takes on padme, oops, nevermind.

I just realized, I am now one of "those" fans, i will probably start questioning everything.

And who would win in a fight Boba Fett (adult) or Jango Fett (with head still attached.

Christ i am bored at work today

21. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
  22. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    WOW! Nice pictures and motion captions.

23. Bosh_Talk

Nov 29, 2000
    Dammit, there's supposed to be Wookkieeessssz!"

Bosh
    "Damnit, there's supposed to be Wookiees!

24. Dex_Luminara

Apr 21, 2004
    A REALLLY LONG ONE
    Time for another update kiddies:

If you want to hear 2 quick sound slips (Just cool quick phrases from the full length trailer that will be coming out) click these links or save them to your computer if they don't work through normal means

Who's the man....SHAFT...Shut yo mouth!
    Not my Richey..No No Not my Richey

Oh yeah D' wanted Wookies, here ya go:
    Chewie with his Super Soaker
    Play That Funky Music Furball!
    Wookie Posse
    Big Pimpin'
    The Wookie Tony Soprano
    But we don't want you to go...
    Promo Chewie...YAY the costume still fits

I also found this which is a play by play of the entire UNRELEASED YET, Full-Length Trailer. Enjoy!

LFL Logo, Fox logo etc.

A Theta-Class shuttle and three fighters fly by the camera towards Coruscant.

Coruscant, late afternoon, the Republic Executive Office appears for a brief moment.

Palpatine (close-up, speaking very slowly, deliberately, looking straight ahead, watching the ballet)

PALPATINE
    "...The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

Anakin closeup (extremely focused on Palpatine's words)

ANAKIN
    "Is this possible to learn those powers?"

Palpatine (close-up, matter-of-factly, facing Anakin)

PALPATINE
    "Not from a Jedi."

A civilian shuttle turns over the Coruscant cityscape towards the Senate building.

Obi-Wan and Anakin are inside the Temple, walking down stairs.

OBI-WAN
    "The Council wants you to report on all the Chancellors dealings."

Magna Droids stand with two Battle Droids.

ANAKIN
    "That's treason."

Palpatine standing up from his chair in his private office.

OBI-WAN
    "We are at war, Anakin."

The space battle and some explosion where clone-troopers die.

Anakin moves to take a seat in the Chancellor's private viewing box in Galaxies Opera. We see huge spheres of water levitating over stage with dancers inside them.

Mace (voice over, in a grim voice)

MACE
    "...Very dangerous putting them together..."

Palpatine in his office, patting Anakin's shoulder.

MACE
    "I don't think the boy can handle it..."

Mace & Obi in the gunship over Coruscant.

MACE
    "I don't trust him."

Tri droids blazing guns, Republic fighter exploding, debris flying by.

Palpatine in his office (concerned).

PALPATINE
    "I need your help, son."

Palpatine walks away from Anakin:

PALPATINE
    "I'm appointing you to be my personal representative on the Jedi Council."

Anakin standing in the middle of the Jedi Council room. We see him from behind. Ki-Adi-Mundi and Plo-Koon appear holographic with other Jedi Masters present.

MACE
    "You're on this Council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master."

Kenobi looks away from Anakin's reaction.

ANAKIN (close-up, shocked)
    "What?"

In Padme's apartment - Bedroom.

ANAKIN ( to Padme, bitterly)
    "Obi-Wan and the Council don't trust me."

Huge gun with clone crew, large explosion aboard ship.

Palpatine (V.O)
    "Learn to know the dark side of the Force..."

Anakin grim and focused, listening; then with Padme, at night on the balcony.

PALPATINE in his office (forcefully)
    "... And you'll achieve power greater than any Jedi."

Anakin briefly fighting Dooku and then the posse entering private office.

Music stops.

The Jedi ignite lightsabers.

MACE
    "You're under arrest, Chancellor."

25. Bosh_Talk

Nov 29, 2000
    A select group invited to attend a screening of Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith have come away praising the film but expressing doubts that it will attract the huge family audiences that its predecessors did. USA Today cited numerous examples of graphic violence, including one scene in which a character "catches fire, screaming in agony while the flesh peels off his body." The newspaper quotes Hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader) as saying that he is unable to predict how audiences will react to the violence. "The first two [episodes] did a lot to create a young fan base," he remarked. "I'm not sure how they're going to react to some of these scenes if they see them."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.