main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where do I find Aurra's Song?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by BobaRhett, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaRhett

BobaRhett Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2004
    I am sorry for posting a new thread for such a simple question, but hey, I'm new. If anyone knows where to find it, I'd love to know. Also, how many pages is it? I found a website that posted five pages, but I don't know if there is more. Thanks folks,
    BobaRhett

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I don't know the page count, but from what I saw on Google it is in the Dark Horse Annual 2000.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I *think* this was also collected into the "Bounter Hunters" TPB as well- but I might be confusing it with a seperate Aurra Sing one-shot, should the two titles be distinct and I'm merely confusing the two as one.

4. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    Aurra's Song was part of the Dark Horse Annual 2000 (DHP2K) as part of a "Chicks Rule" issue with several other teenaged heroine comics. it was in black and white.

the Aurra Sing one-shot was included in the Bounty Hunter TPB, but i dont know if Aurra's Song was.

the basic plot of Aurra's Song is:
    setting the background for Aurra Sing, we learn that after leaving the Dark Woman (believing to be sold to pirates by her), Aurra ends up owned by Walla the Hutt who sends her to an Anzati assassin school, where one of the Anzati torments her... years pass, teenaged aurra's out of school, and having killed Walla, she's out for a little revenge on the anzati brats who have taken over the assassin school... and sets up an elaborate plot to have the assassin think he's stalking her.

5. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Aurra's Song is not in the Bounty Hunter TPB.

6. KamSolusar

KamSolusar Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 8, 2001
    Aurra's Song is 12 pages long.

Kam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.