main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where do marvel comics fit in

Discussion in 'Literature' started by slimybug, Aug 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slimybug

slimybug Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2001
    Can U or can U not rearrange it?!

2. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    "I don't see it as an omission but a typo, a mistake to misnumber, and skip something, because the series is so long. we know it's part of the official timeline anyways, because of LFL's polices and stances. Same reason that you find Ewoks missing from the timeline but it too is part of continuity."

I'm nitpicking of course. But many authors don't use this or the Dark Horse timeline to make stories. Like James Luceno for example:

The DH timeline states that the ongoing series starts after the Darth Maul comic. This isn't possible because the Darth Maul comic takes place after Cloak of Deception, and Prelude to Rebellion HAS to take place BEFORE Cloak of Deception, because Ki Adi is on the council...obviously Luceno wasn't using the timelines available to him from Lucasfilm.

3. Mavrick889

Feb 27, 1999
    You need to chill slimy bug. There's a bunch of stories you don't have in that little listing you have there. Namely:

SW Missions # 1 - 20 (they're spread out along the timeline)

SW Kids: Rebel Thief, X-Wing Marks the Spot, Imperial Spy, Death Star Pirates etc

Scoundrel's Luck

Jedi's Honor

The Lost Jedi # 2: The Bounty Hunter

etc etc...

4. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    CAN U OR CAN U NOT REARANGE IT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    well I agree with you I think TEA is spread out along the timeperiod from 0+(as it's said to be on the DH, as to show it goes over an extended amount of time)-or on .5 a month before the evacuation as it's shown in the EC(evac was at .6). but they had to place the series(which has it's own tpb in a certain place, which is why other TPBs are placed in there places on the timelines.) For instance the OTA story takes place right after the story in the Holiday special(The talisman had to take place before the holiday special for it to be converted into a propaganda program for children)going by the order of things in EG to characters, in boba fett's section(there is a minor glitch in it though were it jumps into DE times then goes back to OT Times).

But it's basically stuck stuck in the general position of between 0+, and some of the story could read in the one month before the evacuation, and one or 2 stories after the evacuation.

6. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    OK RU guys DELIBERITLY TRYING TO ANNOY ME!!!!!
    Can U Or can U not rearange it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    ok sorry to snap at U guys im just kind of frustrated BUT CAN U REARANGE IT?

8. Mavrick889

Feb 27, 1999
    Dude, I'm kinda busy. It takes a lot of time to post that many stories, and beyond that, even if I were to just cut and paste that part of my timeline:

A) You wouldn't understand it because it's broken down by the week.

B) It'd be a frickin' long post.

C) I just don't feel like it. :p

Maybe I'll help you out later, but making demands of people makes them even less likely to help you out. Especially any anti-authority rebel rouser like myself. :) jk.

9. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    thanks maverick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.