main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where do the Noghri live now?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Bravo, Jan 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Where do the Noghri live now? I heard Leia moved them from Honoghr to some other planet. Which planet is that, and where?

Also, in what book does Leia move the Noghri in?

2. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    The Nagai homeworld.

:p ( Just kidding, I don't know. )

3. Sinje_Gawa

Sinje_Gawa Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 17, 2001
    A Noghri vending machine in Leia's apartment. Whenever she gets one killed, she just goes up to the vending machine, slips in a couple credits and another one pops out.

4. Boutros-Boutros

Boutros-Boutros Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2001
    The Noghri moved to Wayland.

5. wilde_karrde2002

wilde_karrde2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2002
    Yep, I concur. According the Unofficial Encyclopedia here at TFN, it's Wayland. Kind of ironic, isn't it?

6. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    We should check to see if Wayland is on any of the NJO maps and if so, if it is in the invasion route. If so, the Noghri may have relocated yet again.

7. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    Wayland's behind enemy lines near Myrkr. It was attacked during Hero's Trial and probably taken by the beginning of Jedi Eclipse.

8. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Wayland is correct, yet I would think a majority lived with Leia on Corascant.

9. Kimball_Kinnison

Kimball_Kinnison Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2001
    I'm not so sure that all of the Noghri live on Wayland. IIRC, in TLC the group that followed (and joined) the small strike team said that some of the clans had sworn to remove all evidence of the Emperor's influence on Wayland. This was later followed by SotP, where some of the Noghri were doing so.

It never said that the entire race had moved there. In fact, I believe that it implied that they hadn't all moved there.

Kimball Kinnison

EDIT: TLC page 354: One of the Noghri is talking about when they will turn on the Empire and says, referring to Wayland, "And five groups will come here."

10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    We have a general idea, where the Noghri live now. But, in which book does Leia mve them? And please, put the full name down.

If Wayland was attacked, then where did the Noghri go? Neither Leia or any of the other Noghri have talked about Wayland, or the Noghri at Wayland at all in the NJO series thus far.

11. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    By the Hand of Thrawn duology, some clans had moved to Wayland, even to the extent of moving their dutkas (too tired to check proper spelling) to Wayland.

It is not actually outlined in any book.

As for the invasion route, Wayland was in the path, and while we don't hear anything firmly on the subject, there is a comment that they would have put up one hell of a resistance.

12. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    There are Noghri living on Wayland. But aren't there Noghri still living on Honoghr as well?

13. Mandalore74

Mandalore74 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2001
    After reading the EGtM&P I got the idea that the Noghri are still on Honoghor(sp.). There is still fertile land there. I think, as others have said, that only some went to Wayland.

14. Derek_Colze

Derek_Colze Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    I believe the entire Noghri race has relocated to Wayland. They were evacuated when the Yuuzhan Vong invaded, and are now floating around (figuratively) with the rest of the refugees.

15. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    I don't know if the Noghri would evacuate Wayland. They'd probably stay and fight. They are worthy warriors according to the Yuuzhan Vong. And with the Psadans and the Mynershi, they could have one big brawl.

But Honoghr can and probably still is going through the re-fertilistaion process.

16. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    Where do the Noghri live? Wherever they like. ;) :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.