where do u buy your sw stuff

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by DarkForcewielder, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkForcewielder Jedi Knight

i usaully go to things from another world
  2. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I buy my comics from TFAW, and any SW trinket I can find there. I just look all over for New and Old SW toys, from Target to Dolllar store, I find SW stuff everywhere. Plus going to Antique stores and Goodwill do turn up some SW items once in awhile. Just keep your eyes open and you'll find stuff.
  3. RSG-503 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm mostly a vintage toy collector so I hit flea markets and the Goodwills, and of course Ebay. With the new toys I seem to have the best luck at Bi-Mart.
  4. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I forgot to add that some really great finds of mine are found at the Portland ComicBook Show(OCT.10th 2004@Rose Qtr, Memorial Coliseum 10am), and at the PalmerWirfs Antique Show(OCT 30-31st,2004 Portland Expo Center). Dang, I gave out my secret stash places...
  5. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    I was just at a local Bi-Mart recently and did't seen anything in the way of any kind of SW merch selection, whatsoever..... and to think I used to work there, hehe.
  6. RSG-503 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I haven't looked for any of the newest stuff, but Stayton's Bi-Mart is where I seem to find stuff. The one is Salem is a real hit or miss, mostly miss :D
  7. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    For figures I go to where ever I know they will be cheap. For costuming, I go to Goodwill or just buy fabric and my beautiful, intelligent, loving mother makes me a costume. I get my lightsaber crap at True Value and Home Depot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.