main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon where do u buy your sw stuff

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarkForcewielder, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkForcewielder

DarkForcewielder Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2004
    i usaully go to things from another world

2. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I buy my comics from TFAW, and any SW trinket I can find there. I just look all over for New and Old SW toys, from Target to Dolllar store, I find SW stuff everywhere. Plus going to Antique stores and Goodwill do turn up some SW items once in awhile. Just keep your eyes open and you'll find stuff.

3. RSG-503

RSG-503 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2004
    I'm mostly a vintage toy collector so I hit flea markets and the Goodwills, and of course Ebay. With the new toys I seem to have the best luck at Bi-Mart.

4. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I forgot to add that some really great finds of mine are found at the Portland ComicBook Show(OCT.10th 2004@Rose Qtr, Memorial Coliseum 10am), and at the PalmerWirfs Antique Show(OCT 30-31st,2004 Portland Expo Center). Dang, I gave out my secret stash places...

5. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    I was just at a local Bi-Mart recently and did't seen anything in the way of any kind of SW merch selection, whatsoever..... and to think I used to work there, hehe.

6. RSG-503

RSG-503 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2004
    I haven't looked for any of the newest stuff, but Stayton's Bi-Mart is where I seem to find stuff. The one is Salem is a real hit or miss, mostly miss :D

7. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    For figures I go to where ever I know they will be cheap. For costuming, I go to Goodwill or just buy fabric and my beautiful, intelligent, loving mother makes me a costume. I get my lightsaber crap at True Value and Home Depot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.