main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where do you display your Titanium miniatures?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth_Santos, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    I'm pondering where I should display my miniature Titanium ships. I considered displaying them on the bookshelf, but then they would block my access to the books. I am leaning toward displaying them on my desktop, right in front of my computer monitor. I have a good chunk of space there. I have 15 of them to display (and growing). Any suggestions?:confused:

2. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    right now mine are sitting in my bookshelf.

3. Darth Mace

Darth Mace Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Currently, mine are displayed in a box. I just moved to a new house and haven't upacked yet. And for the record, it was a pain in the you know what to pack all my "toys".

But before that, I had about 7 or 8 ships on display on a ledge over my kitchen sink. The others were spread out amongst various bookshelves and my computer desk. But in the new house, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with any of my collection.

4. Darth_Phineas

Darth_Phineas Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004
    Wherever I can fit them.

[image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/darthphineas03/Figures/Titanium/SW-Ships/DSCN1680.jpg]

[image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/darthphineas03/Figures/Titanium/SW-Ships/ULTRA/DSCN1681.jpg]

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Nice pics! I have the Slave I but it is still packaged. I have it on the top of the Code 3 Slave I display case.

6. Darth_Phineas

Darth_Phineas Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004
    The spare room has been reorganized so many times that I've lost count. I keep joking that there has to be a 12-step program for SW junkies. Haha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.