main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where do you envision yourself to be in May 2005?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Jedi Greg Maddux, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    Hopefully I will be settled in Fort Collins, Colorado, possibly a grad student at Colorado State University (CU is way overrated :p). I'm going back to Colorado for the zillionth time this March (partly because I want to take a tour of CSU , and partly to get wasted... I mean, sample the beer at the Coors brewery in Golden :))

I'd like to see Episode III at UA Denver Pavilions (a digital theatre) at least once, but since Denver is quite the jog from Fort Collins (at least 70 miles, or an hour on a very good day) so I'll probably see it at Carmike 10 a dozen times or so.

Fort Collins also has the Rocky Mountain Bagel Works. I ate there three years ago... it r0x0red! I highly recommend it to anyone who stops in the Fort Collins area.

2. Jedi_Lord_Windu

Jedi_Lord_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2003
    hmmm, more than likely ill be a college student , frosh in fact, at kent state university in ohio....lots of fun to be had, and what better way to finish off my 1st yr of college than with episode 3 a bunch of times.....ive grown up w/ SW, episode 1 in 7th grade, episode 2 in 10th grade, its been a lot of fun, and every1 i kno is going to watch episode 3, its gunna rock!

3. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    I'll be in 8th Grade waiting for the movie to come out!

4. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    I'll be close to the end of my senior year at Northwestern University.

Hopefully I'll be able to take two hours out of making my thesis film to go see E3! :eek:

Rick McCallum loves you!

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    My job situation depending, I hope to be in Cleveland Ohio, at the Valleyview Cinemark about to watch Episode III on their digital screen with a bunch of my friends from The Jedi Knights of Cleveland

But no matter where I end up...there WILL be a trip to the movies in my future that day!!!

6. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    I'll have finished my second year at Mount Allison. I'll be back home rounding up as many people as I can for the midnight showing.

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

7. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I'll be in 10th grade trying to concentrate until I go to see it in the Jedi Robes I'm starting to work on

8. CCK

CCK Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    god!!! you kids are all so young!!! i envy you guys!!!! have fun in college-it rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l
    i hope i am in the zeigfield in when i see EP 3!!!!

9. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I'm not sure wheather I'll be in the UK (where I live) or the US (where my girlfriend and her brother live), but either which way I'll be seeing it with them :)

10. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    The finer details wont be sorted out until nearer the time, but I'll still be in the UK, and hopefully meeting up with a female friend (who is also a big Star Wars fan) to go and see Episode 3.

11. Tatooine_Fireman

Tatooine_Fireman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2003
    I hope to be studying at a school of film in the UK. I hope to see it there...

12. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I will hopefully be still studying at University.

13. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    dear god, I agree with CCK: enjoy being a student.

By the time May 2005 rolls around, I will almost be done my bar exams (law), and will be a young associate (read: slave) at a law firm.

I will be making a little money for once, but I just hope I'll have time to go see Episode III opening night.

14. ValinFett21

ValinFett21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2003
    I'll be studying for finals here at Maryland. After the tests tho I'm speeding back to NY to get tickets first. I won't be stopping home or anything.

15. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I see myself done the program that I am in now since it will end Decemeber 14th 2004, Working and taking some night course at the same time to add on to my skills, and hopefully living on my own, I haven't given much thought to which theatre I'll go to see the movie at, but I'll proably just end up going to whichever theatre where the mayjority of my friends end up lining up.

16. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    the question is Where do you envision yourself to be in May 2005?
    I envision myself to be waitting in line for opening night tickets!!!! And hopefully making millions of dollars doing what I love, making other people happy :D !!

17. Sith Interceptor

Sith Interceptor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 1999
    Watching EPIII at FOX Studios Sydney on opening night.

I've already filled in my diary.

18. SWfan2002

SWfan2002 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    I'll be fresh out of college and looking for a job when EpIII comes out in late May of 2005. Not exactly the ideal circumstances to enjoy a new SW movie :(

19. DarthSil

DarthSil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    I'm very happy with my life, so not much different I hope. The only thing I want to improve is my income. :)

20. DarthLazious

DarthLazious Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    I will be fixing on going to go see Episode III for the 1st time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.