Where do you envision yourself to be in May 2005?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Jedi Greg Maddux, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hopefully I will be settled in Fort Collins, Colorado, possibly a grad student at Colorado State University (CU is way overrated :p). I'm going back to Colorado for the zillionth time this March (partly because I want to take a tour of CSU , and partly to get wasted... I mean, sample the beer at the Coors brewery in Golden :))

I'd like to see Episode III at UA Denver Pavilions (a digital theatre) at least once, but since Denver is quite the jog from Fort Collins (at least 70 miles, or an hour on a very good day) so I'll probably see it at Carmike 10 a dozen times or so.

Fort Collins also has the Rocky Mountain Bagel Works. I ate there three years ago... it r0x0red! I highly recommend it to anyone who stops in the Fort Collins area.
  2. Jedi_Lord_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm, more than likely ill be a college student , frosh in fact, at kent state university in ohio....lots of fun to be had, and what better way to finish off my 1st yr of college than with episode 3 a bunch of times.....ive grown up w/ SW, episode 1 in 7th grade, episode 2 in 10th grade, its been a lot of fun, and every1 i kno is going to watch episode 3, its gunna rock!
  3. ForceMaster101 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll be in 8th Grade waiting for the movie to come out!
  4. AdamBertocci Manager

Manager
    star 7
    I'll be close to the end of my senior year at Northwestern University.

Hopefully I'll be able to take two hours out of making my thesis film to go see E3! :eek:

Rick McCallum loves you!
  5. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    My job situation depending, I hope to be in Cleveland Ohio, at the Valleyview Cinemark about to watch Episode III on their digital screen with a bunch of my friends from The Jedi Knights of Cleveland

But no matter where I end up...there WILL be a trip to the movies in my future that day!!!
  6. Daughter_of_Yubyub Force Ghost

star 6
    I'll have finished my second year at Mount Allison. I'll be back home rounding up as many people as I can for the midnight showing.

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002
  7. Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'll be in 10th grade trying to concentrate until I go to see it in the Jedi Robes I'm starting to work on
  8. CCK Jedi Knight

star 1
    god!!! you kids are all so young!!! i envy you guys!!!! have fun in college-it rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l
    i hope i am in the zeigfield in when i see EP 3!!!!
  9. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm not sure wheather I'll be in the UK (where I live) or the US (where my girlfriend and her brother live), but either which way I'll be seeing it with them :)
  10. DarthTerrious Force Ghost

star 5
    The finer details wont be sorted out until nearer the time, but I'll still be in the UK, and hopefully meeting up with a female friend (who is also a big Star Wars fan) to go and see Episode 3.

11. Tatooine_Fireman Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope to be studying at a school of film in the UK. I hope to see it there...
  12. Jedi Daniel Force Ghost

star 5
    I will hopefully be still studying at University.
  13. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    dear god, I agree with CCK: enjoy being a student.

By the time May 2005 rolls around, I will almost be done my bar exams (law), and will be a young associate (read: slave) at a law firm.

I will be making a little money for once, but I just hope I'll have time to go see Episode III opening night.
  14. ValinFett21 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be studying for finals here at Maryland. After the tests tho I'm speeding back to NY to get tickets first. I won't be stopping home or anything.
  15. Cow_Girl Force Ghost

star 5
    I see myself done the program that I am in now since it will end Decemeber 14th 2004, Working and taking some night course at the same time to add on to my skills, and hopefully living on my own, I haven't given much thought to which theatre I'll go to see the movie at, but I'll proably just end up going to whichever theatre where the mayjority of my friends end up lining up.
  16. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    the question is Where do you envision yourself to be in May 2005?
    I envision myself to be waitting in line for opening night tickets!!!! And hopefully making millions of dollars doing what I love, making other people happy :D !!
  17. Sith Interceptor Force Ghost

star 4
    Watching EPIII at FOX Studios Sydney on opening night.

I've already filled in my diary.
  18. SWfan2002 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be fresh out of college and looking for a job when EpIII comes out in late May of 2005. Not exactly the ideal circumstances to enjoy a new SW movie :(
  19. DarthSil Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm very happy with my life, so not much different I hope. The only thing I want to improve is my income. :)
  20. DarthLazious Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I will be fixing on going to go see Episode III for the 1st time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.