Where do you guys buy SW stuff?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas, NV' started by Protoss72000, Apr 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    Where do you guys normally buy your sw stuff, hoping maybe you guys can point me to some good sites i havent been to.
  2. cyberProlix Jedi Padawan

Hi all-
    Two weeks ago I bought the Death Star, Darth Vader and Prince Xizor at BroadAcres. DS was $10 DV and PZ were $1 each. Yesterday I picked up the Millieum Falcon for $3, Han Solo and Tauntaun for $3, Jar Jar, Mon Calmari, Crimson Guard, and Storm Trooper for $6. Sure these are all the figures but I'll still use them in my SW RPG.
    DreamWell Comics on Charleston / Upland has some SW comics and toys. Same with Kool Koolectibles both on Charleston and in the Commericial Center. I've picked up my SW RPG stuff at DreamLand Hobbies on Maryland across from UNLV. I pick up my novels at Book Magician and Dead Poet Books.

Hope that helps -
  3. cyberProlix Jedi Padawan

I fogot to mention that I also picked up at the Swapmeet DVD versions of Star Wars A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back. They are $20 each.
    They are not the "standard" DVD quality that one would expect in DVD format - these are the ones imported and done elsewhere. I've only watched ANH so far and it's only in really Wide Screen and it doesn't have all the features that the Gold VHS Boxset has. It's nice that they are on DVD, though.
    The guy I bought them from said that he can get RotJ but said the quality was lacking and so he doesn't sell 'em. I took his business card but I haven't found it again. But he was out there again yesterday.
  4. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    Thanks, and how about online since if i buy online i dont have to go anywhere :)
  5. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    Here's a few sites I buy from:
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/

http://www.toyzz.com/-get it when you see it or it'll be gone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.