main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where do you have the best luck finding hard to find Star Wars toys/collectibles?

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by MandalorianHunter, Feb 5, 2003.

?

Where do you have the best luck finding hard to find Star Wars toys/collectibles?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Toys R Us

14.3%
  2. KB Toys

28.6%
  3. Wal-Mart

28.6%
  4. Target

14.3%
  5. Meijer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Johnny's Toys

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Collectible shops

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandalorianHunter

MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2003
  2. MandalorianHunter

MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2003
    I voted for Wal-Mart. I have been pleasantly surprised at what I have found there before.

3. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I picked collectible shops because they usually do have hard to find stuff but you will also pay alot more for them. As far as the mainstream stores go I would say it used to be toys r us, but now it is Wal-Mart.

4. SITH_L_MAUL

SITH_L_MAUL Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    I used to be friends with someone that worked at kb toys and hooked me up but I haven't talked to her in a long time, so I just go to Wal-Mart anymore.

5. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I voted for KB Toys because just about everytime I'm looking for a particular Action Figure they're almost sure to have it. My first choice for finding collectibles and junk would actually be the Flea Market (Traders World, Turtle Creek y'know?), but that option wasn't listed -- And neither was the 'net! But if I'm looking for books or anything of that sort I hit Half-Price Books, or Borders.. It really just depends on what you want.

6. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Well you can talk to me I have alot of the old stuff including some of the harder stuff.

7. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    Hey, guys and gals, do you peeps by chance know if the flea markets are good for finding mini-busts and statues? Know any place in Dayton that is good for finding them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.