main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where do you live?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by purple4lee, Jan 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue9Horn

Rogue9Horn Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 1998
    Nice to see you and Pugs back Jrock!
    ~ the Rogues~

2. Twoth Kroth

Twoth Kroth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 1999
    I am checking-in from Erie Pennsylvania.

I find the majority of my fix @ TRU, Wal-Mart, KB Toys, and every-now-and-then a comic's shop or two.

Where are ya' Jedi-Junior and T-Bone Kenobi?

[This message has been edited by Twoth Kroth (edited 02-13-2000).]

3. Jedi-Junior

Jedi-Junior Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2000
    Jedi-Junior reporting as ordered, sir! T-Bone is on vacation this weekend so we will hear from him shortly.
    I am from beautiful Upstate New York, a city called Saratoga Springs. I love living here - always things to see and do locally and a day trip to Boston, NYC, Syracuse, and Montreal (the most wonderful city I have ever visited!)
    I collect mostly vintage and Episode I figs. I am not a "completeist"- I stick to only "cool" stuff. Twoth is "cool"- all hail Twoth!

4. Snack Cracker

Snack Cracker Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 1999
    I live in Mt. Pleasant, MI. Wal-mart, Target and TRU are where I get most of my toys.

New figs trickle into this part of the state, usually a few months late. But I almost always will stumble upon them sooner or later.

5. Gungan Sub

Gungan Sub Jedi Youngling

May 14, 1999
    Greetings from Maumelle, AR, one of the many places where we get nothing. But hey, I'm happy! I still get all the newest stuff, in fact, a few weeks ago, I FINALLY got my Jedi Duel Darth Maul! WOO-HOO! hehe, No, really. We're just now getting Adi Gallia, no Naboo Anakin, though.. TRU and Wal-Mart are the best places to check, but still, don't count on finding anything new.

6. Iron

Iron Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 1999
    I am from Harrisonburg VA, I buy my stuff in walt-mart or TRU'S. They seem to have most of the new action figurs, but I have not seen the new holo sid or the other naboo gurd.

7. Obi-Wans new green sabre.

Obi-Wans new green sabre. Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2000
    London, england; tea anyone? (adjusts bowler hat.)
    steppinrazor i agree TRU sucks!!
    conventions and collectors shops are the place to go!

[This message has been edited by Obi-Wans new green sabre. (edited 02-17-2000).]

8. Jedi Maarkus

Jedi Maarkus Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 1999
    Anyone else from Kansas City?

I can't find any $10 AT-ATs here

[This message has been edited by Jedi Maarkus (edited 02-17-2000).]

9. Obi Wan Murrow

Obi Wan Murrow Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 1999
    Weirton, WV, up in the Northern Panhandle.
    We're the only city in the country to span the width of its state (check out a map, the Northern Panhandle's only a few miles across).

The nice thing about this is that we're between Pittsburgh and Ohio...so we get great diversity at three Wal-Marts less than an hour apart!

Also tons of department stores selling great stuff really cheaply.

Nothing new for a while, though.

10. Jabba Hutt

Jabba Hutt Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 1999
    Jabba Hutt signing in from across the pond here in the U.K the little island which never seems to get as many figures as I'd like but Purple4lee & Rogue9 know that as they spend a lot of their time helping me find figures, thanks again you two it's very much appreciated!!

11. XXDARKJEDIXX

XXDARKJEDIXX Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 1999
    Modesto, California. 1/2 a mile away from Target, Wal-mart, TRU, and Kay-Bee. I still don't have much luck finding anything new. At least not lately.

12. Rogue9Horn

Rogue9Horn Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 1998
    Up, up and away! All of you that haven't checked in, please do so! You never know when you might find a trading partner close by. I met a guy at TRU and we have started emailing and being on the lookout for stuff for each other. I will have to tell him about the council.

13. Pellaeon

Pellaeon Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 1998
    I live in Gaithersburg, MD (DC Metro Area). I usually go to Wal-Mart, Target, FAO, and TRU to attempt to find figs. I have pretty much cut that out and just shop online. It seems to be the best way to find anything new.

14. amarsella

amarsella Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2000
    I'm in Cranford NJ. I buy mostly online. Brian's Toys, and the fan club. Other than that it's TRU mostly. Anybody else in the NJ/NY area let me know.

15. T-Bone Kenobi

T-Bone Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2000
    20 minutes NE of Michigans capitol!

I find most of my figures at Wal-Mart and Toys R Us.

16. delvec

delvec Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2000
    Blackwood,NJ here!!

Anyone else from Jersey??
    Join the http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/njstarwarscollectorsNJ Star Wars Collectors Club

17. vader_&_maul_4_life

vader_&_maul_4_life Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2000
    I live ih HOFFMAN ESTATES ILLINOIS just outside of chicago. There is an armada f stres ut there in the city and out here where I live and a lot f targets and trus have a lot of goods!!!!

18. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    I think I'll bring this up.

19. Boba Binks

Boba Binks Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2000
    I live in a 3 bedroom house that has 2 1/2 baths, living room, kitchen w/ adjoinng dining room, Family room w/ a warm fire place, utiltiy room, an office, and a 2 car garage in INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA USA!
    My house is filling up with all kinds of Star Wars Items. Mostly in one of the bedrooms that I turned into my museum.

20. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
  21. ODUFrank

ODUFrank Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2000
    Hampton, VA.

22. LordoftheSith

LordoftheSith Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2000
    Coral Springs, Florida (hour north of Ft. Lauderdale)
    I usually have the best luck at one of my local Toys R Us. There's an FAO Schwarz closeby and I can usually find some great stuff there, too.

23. Captain_Panaka

Captain_Panaka Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2000
    I live in Baltimore,Maryland. TRU is the best place to buy Star Wars toys and Another Universe whcih is base in Baltimore and we have 10 store in Baltimore. Rite Aid is also a good place too.

24. j2w2

j2w2 Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2000
    Fulton MO. A small midwestern town .one wal-mart only. have to go to jefferson city or columbia mo. to find anything new .

25. siz garfin

siz garfin Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 1999
    Norwich, in the UK.
    Not the greatest place to find stuff, however I did find the new Lego MTT & AAT today. Result!
    Any other Uk residents.... You're welcome to contact me if you're interested in trading and stuff!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.