main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Where do you live?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by CaptHowdy_00, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dvader20

Dvader20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    me 1337haxor nad jupitertronic are probably the closest...but it's all academic when you get out this far...

2. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    No. [face_laugh] It is a confirmed fact. Nobody is even remotely close to me. The fact that some live in the same city doesn't count either. I'm just out here in friggin' BFE. I'm a good 20 minutes from anywhere (driving at 50-60 mph no less).

^.^

3. KCarnes

KCarnes Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2002
    Gilbert...

Recker and Guadalupe

KC

4. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    if anyone should be able to use the far away jokes, it's me.
    Roseville, California.
    nice to meet you guys.

5. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 27, 1999
    Subjugator, it is pretty nice here, but I think it may be too "BFE"(what the hell does that mean, anyway?) for some people. Otherwise, I would love to have a gathering here. I used the the hotel for many a shots I did for my film project. That place just screams "Jackie Chan Flick".

6. CaptHowdy_00

CaptHowdy_00 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2002
    BFE- Butt F--- Egypt. The sticks. But not sa far as Where Jesus Lost his Sandle.

7. Dvader20

Dvader20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    Where are you at again kreleia? I'm at Meridian and University, that is 4, count them 4, exits past Power Road on the 60 :/

8. Emperor_Dan

Emperor_Dan Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 1999
    Near N. Scottsdale Road and Shea. Yes, it's among the snowbirds, but it's pretty! :)

But, uh, I don't live there during the summer.

9. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    I'm at Riggs and Cooper. Cooper is the same as the "Stapley" exit on the 60, it just changes names once it hits Chandler. Riggs, on the other hand... hmmmm... lemme count here... 6 miles south (at least) of Chandler Blvd. My house is about a mile from Hunt Highway, which is the southern-most Maricopa County border. :D When we first moved out here, there was a dairy farm a mere half-mile from our house. In fact, there wasn't much else. Now there's tons of new developments going up all around us, but it's still pretty far away from everything.

^.^

10. spacyway

spacyway Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2002
    Those Dairy Farms smell great, don't they?

11. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    ewww... [face_laugh] I don't think I could ever get used to that smell.

12. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Some friends and I rented a 2 story house in Ocotillo on Queen Creek and Alma school. Had 1 dairy farm in less than a mile and another just over the mile. We were getting used to it by the second year, but every once in a while the wind would shift in the summer.....ugh :)

13. dago-bubba

dago-bubba Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    aghh my whole highschool was surronded by cow farms and sluaghter houses it smelled so bad

14. FiftyFootDwarf

FiftyFootDwarf Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    I hail from 7th Ave. & Missouri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.