main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where do you order your busts and statues from?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Crimson_Jedi, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson_Jedi

Crimson_Jedi Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    I'm thinking of building a little collection of Gentle Giant and potentially other mini-busts and statutes. I wanted to know what stores you folks usually order and pre-order from. Who has the best prices? Shipping? Service?

So far, people on boards like this, SirSteve's, and Rebel Scum seem to order from

Action Figure Express
    Tales of Wonder
    Shop.Starwars.Com

I noticed that Action Figure Express is Los Angeles-based in terms of shipping. I'm on the West Coast, so that probably means faster shipping from AFX.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I got my Fett minibusts from TFAW. They are reliable and at the time I couldn't find any UK sites that had the minibusts for preorder. They are a bit high for inhternational shipping but if you are in the US that won't matter. The only problem was when GG delayed the Boba minibust but that wasn't TFAW's fault.

3. Crimson_Jedi

Crimson_Jedi Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    Anyone else?

4. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Other than SWS.com, I don't know of any good pre-order places, so I too would appreciate any further advice! TFAW.com hasn't listed any GG mini-bust pre-orders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.