Where do you shop the most for SW Stuff?

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by jawafett, Apr 6, 2003.

?

Where do you shop the most for SW Stuff?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Toys R Us 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Local Comic shop 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Target 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Fred Meyers 0 vote(s) 0.0%
KayBee Toys 1 vote(s) 25.0%
KMart 0 vote(s) 0.0%
other specialty stores 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  2. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    Those places only have toys and the kinda cruddy, mass produced stuff. I don't buy that kinda stuff. I only buy high end collectibles, so mostly online, or at the Star Wars Celebrations you can get some great stuff, original artwork, signed posters, etc.

I mainly spend my money with Master Replicas now I suppose. I don't much buy anything else because it costs enough just to get that stuff!
  3. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I think I get the most of my Star Wars stuff from Ebay, then at conventions, then at Toys R Us and Target.
  4. Rickthetamer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Garage Sales, eBay, and Antique shops
  5. jimsidious Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am personaly a non-biased shopper, I go to wal-mart, k-mart, target, TRU, and then try K-B, and also the specialty stores AKA scalper shops thats only if I cant find something, usually the carded vintage figures. I also go to a web spot that specializes in trading which would be my main source. I travel every where from Albany to the Coove, I am also going to the Comic-Con at the end of the month in Eugene, I'll probably spend the whole day their looking for all the wal-marts and TRU's they have :)
    And when I go to Washington to visit my family my mom and I go to all the places their from the Super Mall to the Tacoma mall looking. I am also going to Disneyland in May, so I will be getting all the star tours figures then :)) yea!!!!!!
  6. Darth_Stove Jedi Master

star 3
    I go to the same places as Jim. Mostly Walmart but havent seen anything new in awhile. I also go to Fred Meyer, TRU, Kmart and KB once in awhile.
  7. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Most of the new figures I get from your basic mass produced outlets, but for the jems in my collection are from the collector/comic shows, Palmerwirfs antique show here in portland( 4 times/year at the expo center, I always get some good stuff there!), and the tons of antique shops in the portland area! I also collect all the SW titles new/old, so my local comic shop keeps the monthly goodies coming. When is that eugene show again? Is anyone planning on going? I plan to!
  8. jimsidious Jedi Knight

star 2
    its in eugene at the lynn co. fairgrounds, on the 27th from 10:00 am till 5:00 PM
    be their or be square LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.