main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Oregon Where do you shop the most for SW Stuff?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawafett, Apr 6, 2003.

?

Where do you shop the most for SW Stuff?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Toys R Us

25.0%
  2. Local Comic shop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Target

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fred Meyers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. KayBee Toys

25.0%
  6. KMart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. other specialty stores

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
  2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Those places only have toys and the kinda cruddy, mass produced stuff. I don't buy that kinda stuff. I only buy high end collectibles, so mostly online, or at the Star Wars Celebrations you can get some great stuff, original artwork, signed posters, etc.

I mainly spend my money with Master Replicas now I suppose. I don't much buy anything else because it costs enough just to get that stuff!

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I think I get the most of my Star Wars stuff from Ebay, then at conventions, then at Toys R Us and Target.

4. Rickthetamer

Rickthetamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    Garage Sales, eBay, and Antique shops

5. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    I am personaly a non-biased shopper, I go to wal-mart, k-mart, target, TRU, and then try K-B, and also the specialty stores AKA scalper shops thats only if I cant find something, usually the carded vintage figures. I also go to a web spot that specializes in trading which would be my main source. I travel every where from Albany to the Coove, I am also going to the Comic-Con at the end of the month in Eugene, I'll probably spend the whole day their looking for all the wal-marts and TRU's they have :)
    And when I go to Washington to visit my family my mom and I go to all the places their from the Super Mall to the Tacoma mall looking. I am also going to Disneyland in May, so I will be getting all the star tours figures then :)) yea!!!!!!

6. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I go to the same places as Jim. Mostly Walmart but havent seen anything new in awhile. I also go to Fred Meyer, TRU, Kmart and KB once in awhile.

7. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Most of the new figures I get from your basic mass produced outlets, but for the jems in my collection are from the collector/comic shows, Palmerwirfs antique show here in portland( 4 times/year at the expo center, I always get some good stuff there!), and the tons of antique shops in the portland area! I also collect all the SW titles new/old, so my local comic shop keeps the monthly goodies coming. When is that eugene show again? Is anyone planning on going? I plan to!

8. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    its in eugene at the lynn co. fairgrounds, on the 27th from 10:00 am till 5:00 PM
    be their or be square LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.