main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Where does Terre Haute fit in?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK-3150, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-3150

TK-3150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2005
    Hello all. I am moving back up to Terre Haute, Indiana in June to go back to college from Florida and was wondering if there was an active Fanforce chapter near there, or which chapter it fell in.

2. Bodknocks_

Bodknocks_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 2004
    You are welcome to come join us at the Hoosier Alliance in Bloomingon, IN. I'd probably be a good hour long drive, but I think it's your best bet for a nearby fanforce. :( I live in the little town of Spencer, so I'm kinda right in between TH and B-Town.

Our monthly meeting is tonight at 7:30. I know, I know, a little late to invite you... but hey, we're have a ROTS release party at the B-Town on the 31st/1st if you want to come down.

And hey! If all else fails, start your own Terre Haute FF! That's what we did. ;)

EDIT: Wait, I think I might have misread you're post. So you're not in Hoosier territory until June? Well, you're still welcome to come to out meetings over the summer. We have someone from Chicago who comes down to Indiana Universtity sometimes and joins us for a meeting if he's in town.

3. TK-3150

TK-3150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2005
    Yeah, I won't be up there until June (or sooner if Wilma turns too far north), but as soon as I get transportation and housing issues covered I will definitely make the trip. I've been to B-ton many a weekend when I lived in Terre Haute before.

4. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Yea ... more Indiana fans.

5. Bodknocks_

Bodknocks_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 2004
    Awesome man. Hope to see you in June!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.