main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where Ever the Winds Shall Take Us, AU, Note

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TheSwedishJedi, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    "Only what you always get your self into, Captain."

Cool ship! :D

2. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    great story!
    I like ship too
    UUUP!!

3. Jovieve

Jovieve Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    **sigh**

Sweeet, Swede.

Keep 'em coming.

4. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Great ship :)

5. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Oooooo! Oooooo! Oooooo!
    ::Jumps from one foot to the other grinning insanely.::
    More more more more MORE!
    ::Stops jumping around and calms down a little.::
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
    Very good story, I am loving it already!

6. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    i like the way you tell it. MMmmm...full of details. I like Kewana too!

7. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    UP UUP UUUP UUUUP UUUUUP UUUUUUP UUUUUUUP!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE post more very soon!

8. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Looks around and sighs when sees no post.::
    *PLEASE* post soon!
    This is such an awsome story!

9. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    One word:

UP!

10. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    I love it! Why can't Obi talk? Ameryl really is like our cat, except she's a lot nicer. (She's a moody Sith Lord) When will you post next? Soon, I hope.

Katie

11. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Looks around and sees no post.::
    Umm...TSJ are you going to post soon? It *has* been ten days. And I am really loving this story!
    As always:
    UP!

12. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Yay! More soon please?

13. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    NEED MORE!! WANT MORE!!!

OMG, I never really been into AU, but by the Force, I can't get enough of the worlds you create Swede!! I'm still waiting on your other works.

PLEASE POST SOON ON ALL OF THEM!!!!

*passes out*

14. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Swede - Where are you?? We need an update!!

:_|

UP!

15. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Arldetta: I never really been into AU
    What are you doing reading my stuff? j/k Glad you like it. And as for the 'worlds' I create, there are many, many more to come. If I can ever get them done.
    I also like your sig. :D The computer one is so true.

Opening the cabin door, he had instructed Ka to keep it closed until he accompanied the two children, he led them through the small passage between the cabin and the lounge/kitchen area. They had already seen it on their trip up to the front but now they had the time to look more closely. Qui-Gon watched for a moment from the hatchway as Ameryl and Obi-Wan took a good look around.

The Togorian was quick to familiarize herself with her new surrounds, picking up many things and sniffing everything else. She found a load of Qui-Gon?s dirty laundry that he had forgotten about in his haste to get to the mining planet, and after sniffing it once turned away and waved her pawed hand in front of her nose.

?You stink worse then the miners.?

Qui-Gon smirked. ?Thanks. Those are my workout clothes just so you know. They?re supposed to smell.? The girl just shrugged and went on to the next discovery.

Obi-Wan for his part was still standing in the middle of the room, turning slowly as he took everything in. Uncertainty was clear on his face and Qui-Gon feared that he didn?t like his new home. Noticing that the boy was still shivering under his ill fitted clothes, Qui-Gon moved across the room and ducked into one of several storage closest and pulled out one of his tunic. Digging further, he also found an old sash. He knew that the tunic was much too large for the boy but it was better then nothing. Plus with the sash it would be more a full-length robe then a too large tunic.

Moving to the middle of the room, the Jedi bent down on one knee and offered the clothing to the staring boy.

?Here, this will help you keep warm. It can get very cold in space.? Obi-Wan stared at the tan cloth and matching sash. ?It?s alright.? Qui-Gon reassured softly. ?I want you to have them. It will be a few days before we near any settlement with a good marketplace.? Striking blue-green eyes looked up at the Jedi in question. Qui-Gon could almost hear the doubt in the boy?s mind. ?Don?t worry about me, Little One. I?ve got enough clothes to spare. And I?m not the one with only one layer of clothes on.? Obi-Wan chewed on his lip before finally reaching out a small hand taking the tunic and sash. Qui-Gon smiled gently and watched as the boy pulled it over his thin arms and matching shoulders.

Too big was an understatement. The bottom hem easily dragged on the floor while the cuffs reached to the boy?s knees, swallowing his hands. Qui-Gon chuckled softly and helped tie the sash around the boy?s waist, keeping the front from spilling open. He wrapped it around a couple times before tying it off in the front.

?We definitely are going to need to get you some new cloths.? He said with a smile. He waited until Obi-Wan shyly met his eye and gave a hesitant smile. Stopping the impulse to reach out and ruffle his hand through the lad?s hair, Qui-Gon nodded then stood. Glancing around he didn?t see Ameryl anywhere in the room. With a sigh, the Jedi shifted and was about to call for the girl when he got an idea. Winking at Obi-Wan, who was staring at him in puzzlement, he crossed his arms over his chest.

?Well then, I think I came out here for something to eat.? Qui-Gon called a little too loudly. ?But since I?m not really that hungry maybe I?ll just go back up to the cockpit and??

?No!? A cry interrupted him and running feet could be heard pounding down the hall. ?No!? Ameryl cried again as she came to a skidding halt in front of the Jedi and boy. ?You said you were going to make us a meal!?

?I did, did I?? Qui-Gon said rubbing his chin thoughtfully. ?Well, I figured you didn?t want to eat since you disappeared.?

Nose and whiskers twitched. ?Well, I?m here now. So make something.?

Qui-Gon glanced down at Obi-Wan who was looking

16. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    AAAHHHHH!!!!! A POST!!!!! :D :D :D :D

And a wonderful post too. MORE, must have MORE!!!!!!

*faints*

17. Jovieve

Jovieve Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Ah, finally Swede.

Good post. Let's keep 'em coming.

18. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    yay!

That was great, but unfortunately I'm an addict, and I need more.

More soon please!

19. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Ohhh- how sad

20. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Shamelessly upping

21. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Oh, here's a great big hug [face_love] just for you little Obi-wan, we luv you, your safe now sweetie. 7

22. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! Swede that was wonderful! [face_love] Poor Obi! :( :_| Qui-Gon will help though! :)
    Amazing post as always!

23. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    ::grins at the thought of a little Obi-Wan clad in an oversized tunic:: :D

Great post!

24. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    Obi-Wan is so innocent! Ameryl...well, seems kinda independent, and over eager too.

Great post!!! hurry, hurry, write your next one!

25. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.