main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Where have all the stars gone?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Grishnakh, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ooc: Well, I think my character was asleep during that(he wanted to rest for a moment) but sorry. I was trying to add something to your whole Vader post.

2. Tayeel_Nightflyer

Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2004
    OOC: No, go look back on pg 3 (or whatever page depending on how many posts you can see per page). You had just arrived at the camp when I left.

3. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ooc: Ok I'm not lost anymore, my mistake. just ignore that part about tayeel then.

4. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Coruscant

IC: Boba Fett

• Boba found his opportunity to ensnare Tayeel, but Darth Vader found her first. He appeared to both of them and launched his whipcord at Tayeel. Boba knew that Vader wouldn't want her escaping.

TAG: Tayeel_Nightflyer, darth_nemesis

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

5. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    OOC: To late to join?

Name: Yal mandalor
    Weapon(s): lightsaber (orange single)
    force sensitive: yes
    Bio: Yal was born on Alderaan and then joined the empire after a while he was 'secretly' trained by vader as a sith.

OOC: That okay?

6. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    IC as Tay

The cord whipped around Tayeel's legs and tightened, pulling her off her feet. Tayeel kicked and stuggled, and the cords loosened.

IC as Kol

Kol saw the whipcord fall away from Tayeel's body. He rushed in, grabbed her, and twisted her arms behind her back to prevent any further resistance.

IC as Tay (again)

Tayeel screamed in pain and anger. "Where is my brother?" she yelled at Vader.

TAG: Mortimer_Nerdly, darth_nemesis

7. jedi_of_darkness

Feb 26, 2003
    OOC: cool hey Tayeel_Nightflyer is anyone playing your brother if not I'll be him if you want.

IC: Yal walked forward. "Lord vader do you wish for my aid?" Yal said noticing everything was under ****rol.

Tag: Tayeel_Nightflyer, Mortimer_Nerdly, darth_nemesis

8. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Vader

Vader wacthed Tayeel flop around like a fish, after Boba Fett threw the cord at her. He laughed and said "Very good Boba," And laughed again.

"Lord Vader, do you wish for my aid?"

"Yes Yal, I do. What I need for you to do, is get in one of the new TIE advanced, and fly up to the battle in space. Destroy as many people as you can. Soon, I will join you."

"Where is my brother?"

"Your brother?" Vader asked, "Who would that be?"

Tag: Boba, Yal, Tayeel

9. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    OOC: Where is Grishnakh? He hasn't logged in for a while.

OOC: At the moment, I'm controlling Kol, jedi_of_darkness, but I'd rather wait until Grishnakh comes back before changing anything.

IC as Tay

Tayeel narrowed her eyes. "I think you know who I mean, Vader. You wouldn't have been looking so hard for me if you didn't know a lot about me and what I've done in the first place!"

TAG: Mortimer_Nerdly, darth_nemesis

10. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC: Vader

Vader laughed. "Yes, Tayeel, I know where he is. But, I can't tell you. I don't think he even recognizes you. I can garuntee(sp?) he has seen you. He has been so close to you, and you didn't even know." He laughed again.

Vader took them into his palace. He was taking her to his master. He knew that it was her brother who was with them. He was the one she threw the grenade at.

//Maybe I should tell her.// Vader thought //I should tell her that she tried to kill him and maybe Kol would get angry and kill her.//

Tag: Tayeel

OOC: I don't know where Grishnakh is.

OOC:Do want Vader to tell her or not? I don't know what you have in mind.

11. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    OOC: [Vader]I find the lack of Grishnakh disturbing.[/Vader] Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :D

OOC: I don't know what I have in mind either, nemesis. :p Just wait for a while.

12. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Grishnakh's in Mordor. Where else would he be?

Coruscant

IC: Boba Fett

• Boba gave a slight nod to Vader, then proceeded to tighten the whipcord around Tayeel.

TAG: darth_nemesis, Tayeel_Nightflyer

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

13. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ooc: Yes. I'm also waiting for Grishnakh to post.

14. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: Sorry about being gone so long, I am very sorry.

IC: as Koren

"Swif, I am going to find Tayeel. Muster a battalion. lord Vader will not succed this time." After a few hours they found 50 soldiers. " Not enough Swif, but they will have to do."

IC: as leithkorias

Leithkorias turned his ship around towards Aaron and started firing. Aaron's men were dwindling and they needed help, fast

TAG: all

15. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    IC: as Koren

Koren and swif started running towards the place of battle.....nothing there. They searched the ground and they saw may foot-prints in one area. Koren looked at one and quickly said," That's Vader's" He saw an imprint of a body on the ground..." Why would they take a dead person....unless.... he or she wasn't dead.........." He ran over to swif and told him what he saw. " I bet it was Tayeel," Koren said, "I would think they took her to the palace, what about you?"

TAG: Swif

OOC: THE WHOLE VADER/TAYEEL THING WAS JUST SOMETHING TO GET VADER AND BOBA FETT INTERTWINED INTO THE STORY.

16. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Swif

Swif followed Koren. " Your right, they probably took her to the palace....Man that sucks, I hate that place." He looked at Koren, " So how we gonna do this."

tag Koren

17. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC: Aaron

Aaron was trying to destroy a TIE when he saw a big, bright red laser fly past his cockpit and smash the TIEs shields, making it blow in to a billion pieces. He turned his ship around to see Leithkorais' ship. The tides were going to turn now, he hoped.

"Red leader, this is red 3 he....." Static.

He looked to his right to see an explosion with one of his best friends in it. He knew this was war and people were going to die, but why him. Hopefullr his other friend doesn't die.

Tag: Any

OOC: Does any body want to be in my Sqaudron?

18. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ooc: I would but I don't really have that much knowledge with the space combat stuff.

19. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    OOC: New character for Nemesis' squadron. Does anyone want to control Kol?

Name: Geri
    Weapon(s): X-wing (muahaha! [face_devil])
    force sensitive: no
    Bio: Scored very high in flight simulators. Joined the Rebellion at an earlier than usual age.

20. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Thanks for joining my squad. You can be Red 2 if you want.

21. jedi_of_darkness

Feb 26, 2003
    Yal swooped down in his tie advanced (with shields :p I fell naked without them but no missiles) poring laser fire into the leading X-Wing.

22. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    jedi_of_darkness, didn't you want to control Kol?

IC: as koren

Koren kept on searching the ground for any clues to Tayeel's whereabouts. "I am going to call base for some reinforcements." He yelled over to Swif.... He leaned up against a tree and held his comlink to his mouth, "Send 500 infantry men and a couple hundred artillery, quickly." The comlink buzzed with static then a voice,"Right away, sir." A couple hours later a force of infantry men and artillery were looming on the hill above them. "This is more like it.." he thought to himself.

Ic; as Leithkorias

He kept on firing at the nearest TIE ships. "Aaron, reform your ranks and attack."

Tag: all

23. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Swif

" I don't see anybody.....alive." Swif said looking at Koren. He watched as the men Koren had just called over aided in the search, " maybe they'll find her..."

tag anyone

24. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    OOC: Waiting for someone to tell me we're at the Imperial Palace...or to give me orders up in space.

25. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC: Aaron

"Alright Red Squad, let's regroup." Aaron said to his eight remaining men, and women. They fromed up and stayed close together. They blasted their way through some TIEs and looped around for another pass, and blew some more TIEs up. now the tide was turning since Leithkorais' ship joined the fray.

Tag: Red Sqaud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.