main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Where have all the stars gone?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Grishnakh, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tayeel_Nightflyer

Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2004
    OOC: I'm having some trouble with my high-speed Internet connection. Could someone control Tayeel and Geri until I get back? Thanks.

IC as Geri

"As ordered, Red Leader." Geri turned slightly to get a TIE in her sights, and fired a proton torpedo. The TIE disintegrated into a ball of fire.

TAG: darth_nemesis

2. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    Yal pulled up behind a X-Wing that had just fired a proton torpeedo and fired a few blasts at the pilot.

Tag: Pilots (I need some help here :p )

3. Talcius

Talcius Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2004
    "Sir." A helmsmen said respectfully.

"New orders from Imperial H.Q., sir." The Helmsman continued and handed Kha the dispatches.

Kha Took them swiftly, indeed practically unnoticed from the helmsmen and ordered him back to his station.

Enemy fighter squadrons proving a problem, Mercenaries are to eliminate them. Kha read silently to himself.

"Hangar, ready my personal Tie Defender and order my squad to deck, we're launching." The mercenary captain ordered over the comm.

"Yes Sir." An excited response came back over the comm.

Kha left the bridge swiftly and with orders for his small fleet to regroup and start punching holes into the rebel fleet as a collected force.

"This is Fate one." Kha said sharply over the comm as he slid into his fighter's cockpit.

"Squad Launch and engage fighter squad designated Red."

4. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    IC: as Koren

Koren shouted to the men from the bottom hill,"We are heading to the palace at Dawn! We are going to get my friend out of there and kill Vader!" Everyone cheered. They started coming down the hill towards Koren's position. "So Swif," he yelled back, "what do ya' think?"

IC: as Leithkorias

Leithkorias kept on firing at the TIE Fighters and bombers until he saw a lot of ships and one big one coming in from the left." Pull out Aaron! A new squad is coming in! Pull out!"

TAG: all

5. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Swif

"That sounds good....Just hope it's not to late." Swif stood up, tightening up his uniform, making himself invisible. He grabbed his blades next to him and ran towards the Mansion.

tag all

6. jedi_of_darkness

Feb 26, 2003
    IC Yal: Yal shot down another ship from behind it pulling up to takle another ship head on.

Tag: all fighter pilots.

7. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003

"Okay," he yelled, "Everyone follow me." Everyone started to follow as koren ran ahead. In a few hours, they reached the palace. He ran over to a squad leader and told him to get his artillery at the front. "And..................FIRE!!!!"

Leithkorias wheeled his ship around and started firing at the TIE squad. He took a few down easily and then started to receive barrage. " Who is firing this stuff?"

8. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Aaron

" Pull out Aaron! A new squad is coming in! Pull out!"

"Affirmative Leutenint." He said dodgeing laser fire coming from everywhere. He commed a message to his squad, "Red Squadron, orders from the man, pull out now. They sent another squad out. Pull out!"

Aaron finished and turned around, firing at a TIE that was firing at Red 2. He blasted a proton torp at him trying to get him off Red 2's back.

Tag: Tayeel, Yal

9. Talcius

Talcius Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2004
    "Stay sharp, stay alive." Kha said simply over the comm. to his Elite fighter squadron. he knew he didn't have to considering each pilot's skills and the very forgiving Tie Defender they were each flying but sometime people had to be told not to be reckless with their lives.

"Sir." Came in over Kha's private channel.

"What is it Crimson Tear?" The annoyed mercenary asked.

"Sir, Spear and Shield and Shiva just hyperspaced in, orders?" The helmsman asked.

"Order All ships to blow my designated targets to hell, starting with this one(LeithKorias), sending you telmetry now."

"Yes sir, Captain."

Kha set his private comm. to blink mode so that he wouldn't be disturbed and gunned his engines towards the enemy fighters.

"Split into Shield Trios and concentrate fire on one at a time, Click back."

A reassuring set of comm. clicks echoed back to Kha and the fight was on, Kha settle behind an enemy X-Wing and loosed a pair of Adv. Concussion missles followed by Laser and Ion cannon blasts.

10. jedi_of_darkness

Feb 26, 2003
    Yal set full sheild power on his side sheilds at took the proton torpeedo the rebalnced his sheilds all the while firing at red 2.

11. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Swif

Swif went invisible and pulled out his sniper rifle. He picked at a few enemies higher in the Mansion. As he got closer he pulled out his claws and began attacking Soldiers near by.

tag any

12. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: darth_nemesis asked me to take over Vader and his squad leader

IC: as koren

Koren started chucking grenades at the mansion base, hoping to draw attention. It wasn't long before a squad of troopers came out.

He kept on firing at TIEs until a wave of missiles came and hit his ship. They were coming from two large ships. He wheeled his ship around to those two and started firing homing missiles at the two.

IC: as Aaron

Aaron saw what Leithkorias was firing at and started to take his attention to the new TIEs coming in.

IC: as Vader

Vader sat down in his chair in front of where Tayeel was being held. "I know where your brother is," he started, "and soon you will be just like him!"

13. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: Where is everybody???????????????????????????????

:confused:

14. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ooc: Waiting for people to post something

15. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Boba still has Tayeel tied up and is waiting for Vader to give him something else to do.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

16. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    IC: Koren

Koren started firing rapidly at the troopers coming out of the gate. More and more kept on pouring out. Koren looked back at the commander who was preparing the artillery. "FIRE!" he yelled. Soon, bombs were coming down on the troopers position.

Leithkorias kept firing at the two major ships and soon hit Fate's hand right on the hull.

17. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004

Aaron saw the new TIEs coming in. He turned back around. "Red Squad, turn back. We must fight the TIEs. WE have to beat them if we want to win this. Turn back now." He headed for the TIEs and poured laser fire at them. One blew up, one's wing got hit and swerved and collided with another one, blowing each of them into nothing.

Aaron spotted more TIEs coming at him and he turned to them and shot two proton torpedos, and a blaze of laser fire and broke off his shields began to shutter. He didn't get to see what happened but saw a bright flash. He kept pushing forward, destroying TIE after TIE.

Tag:Leithkorias, Red 2, Kha

18. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Swif

Swif used his Sniper Rifle, shooting at all the enemies he could. He watched as bombs came down on the troopers. Now they should be able to get in.

"Koren, where do we go now?"

tag all

19. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003

" Into the palace." he answered. They slowly made their way to the entrance, where they found the gate was unlocked. As soon as he peeked in, he saw thousands of troopers with their backs to the door. "Well," he told everyone, "we have to find another way in."

Leithkorias radioed in to Aaron. "Aaron, I am getting nothing from the capital ships, so lets try to make for the planet. Tell your squad." Leithkorias turned his ship around and started making for the planet with little resistance.

OOC: darth_nemesis, please move on with Vader.

TAg: all

20. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Swif

"I could try to sneak in." Swif said as he peeked into the entrance. "I should be able to go on undetected." Swif said breathing lightly, " But yes, it should be best to find another entrance.

21. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003

Koren and Swif snuck around the back of the building. They soon came to a very small door that you'd have to crawl through. It was locked, so Koren shot at it. It came open almost instantly. "That's going to draw some attention." he told Swif.

22. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Where is Tayeel?

23. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Swif

"Yea, that wasn't a smart idea." Swif waited for gaurds to rush through but none did. "Maybe they didn't hear it? After all there is a battle going on. lots of explosions.." Swif jumped down and ran through the door way.

tag all

24. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003

Koren snuck through the little door and found himself in an office with an old man sitting in a little chair. The chair turned around very quickly and the face was that of Emperor Palpatine. Koren pulled the pin off one of his grenades and threw it at him. Palpatine graabed it and turned it into thin air. "I've been expecting you Koren. Perhaps the surprise iv'e been saving for you should come now." He turned a switch and a wall opened to reveal many of Koren's good friends hanging form the ceiling. Koren was outraged and two troopers came out, grabbed him, and dragged him off.

25. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004

"Aaron, I am getting nothing from the capital ships, so lets try to make for the planet. Tell your squad."

"Affirmative Leutenint." Aaron said in acknwoledgement. He then said to his squad, "Attention Red squadron, we are heading for the planet. Orders from the Luetenint. Break on my mark. Three...two...mark." On his mark, Aaron and his squad broke away from the battle. As they were heading for the planet, TIE's were chasing after them, pouring laser fire at them.

"AHHH! This is Red 5, I got hit! I am goin...static..." There was a loud boom, and red 5 was gone. Another pilot destroyed.

"Lock S-foils in acceleration and go for the planet faster. Maybe we can outrun these TIE's. I don't want to lose anyone else."

They made their way for the planet and when they reached the atmosphere of the planet, Aaron said, "Leutenint, we're here. What's our orders? And just to let ou know, we can't stay out here too long, we're losing men fast."

tag:Grishnakh

IC: Vader

Vader was in Emperor Palpetines throne room, waiting for the "rescue party" to arrive. He saw Koren come in, and get taken away. He walked up to his master and said, "What is thy bidding my master?"

tag:palpy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.