main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Where have all the stars gone?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Grishnakh, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Swif

Swif followed safely behind Koren. he had his suit on full invisiblity, hopefully that would keep him from being spotted. He looked in the room at his freinds laying hung in the air. What could he do...

tag all

2. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    IC: as Leithkorias

Leithkorias broke through the atmosphere of Coruscant. He saw a little camp and landed 5 miles from there.

TAG: darth_nemesis

3. Talcius

Talcius Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2004
    Kha pulled back on his fighters control, the final moments of a rebel pilots life snuffing out with the hot, sparking wreckage of gas and twisted metal that was once the pilots fighter.

"Sir." Came his usual greeting from his squads private control panel. "Seems like we have somewhat of a pro out here, Rebel pilot(Aaron) seems to be slagging the regular TIE pilots with ease, Advise."

"Lets get him now then." Kha replied shortly turning his TIE Defender to a new hot ping on his radar. "Squad After him."

OOC:
    TIE Fighter and TIE Defender are very different for those of you who aren't familiar with fighter craft.
    A TIE Defender is like the Alliances A-Wing and B-Wing combined and then some, it is a very strong craft that warps away from usual Imp. Fighter craft with a Hyperdrive, tough armor, tough shields. It has 4 Laser Cannons, 2 Ion Cannons and a pair of warhead launchers. It doesn't have an engine overdrive system but at normal energy distribution still beats an A-Wing for speed.

4. Tayeel_Nightflyer

Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2004
    OOC: Hello? I asked back on page 5 for someone to control my characters while I was gone! You didn't have to wait for me.

IC as Tay

Vader sat down in his chair in front of where Tayeel was being held. "I know where your brother is," he started, "and soon you will be just like him!"

"Are you telling me that he's dead?" Tayeel asked quietly. "Go ahead," she said fearlessly. "I don't care if I die. Not anymore."

IC as Geri

They made their way for the planet and when they reached the atmosphere of the planet, Aaron said, "Leutenint, we're here. What's our orders? And just to let ou know, we can't stay out here too long, we're losing men fast."

Geri waited for new orders.

5. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: I am talking to NabooPrincess about starting a New Rpg. So, let's put this one on hold for a little while.

6. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    Okay everyone, let's get this thing going.

Leithkorias(I don't remember what weapon I gave him, so let's give him a lightsaber. OK????)got his lightsaber out of the cargo hold in the back and got out of the ship. He ignited his lightsaber just in time to deflect blaster bolts coming at him from a distance. They soon stopped, but he heard rustling in the grass.He radioed Geri,"Land where I did. I've already been fired upon. Bring out a weapon."

IC: as Koren

Koren was thrown into a cell with a couple of others. One of them looked at Koren with a strange look."Don't I know you??" Koren brushed himself off and got up. "I dont know you...why?" The man answered. "You look familiar." Koren walked over to a little bench and sat down. " These cells havent been used for a while." He kicked down at the floor and his foot went through. He looked down through and it revealed a long tunnel. He went down and didn't go very far before it stopped.
    "This is where they got caught. Didnt get very far."

TAG: anyone

7. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: Well, I guess everyone left.

8. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: I'm still here, Grishnakh, but I kinda feel ignored right now. [face_plain]

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

9. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    I know Mortimer, the Vader story is going nowhere.

10. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ooc: I'm still here but it seems like it's just us playing. Did everybody else drop it?

11. Talcius

Talcius Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2004
    OOC:Seems like it

12. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: I am still here, I just don't know what to do for Vader. I tagged Palpetine, I don't know who he is though. I will repost that post. Now let's try to get this thing started again.

IC: Aaron

Aaron saw Leithkorias land in a camp and saw a blaze of laser fire coming there way. Then stopped. He patroled the area and saw noone. He commed Leithkorias, "I don't see anyone sir. Where do you want us to land?"

TAG: Leithkorias

IC: Vader

Vader was in Emperor Palpetines throne room, waiting for the "rescue party" to arrive. He saw Koren come in, and get taken away. He walked up to his master and said, "What is thy bidding my master?"

TAG: Palpetine

13. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: I'll play Palpatine.

IC: Palpatine

Palpatine answered Vader. "Throw that girl Tayeel into the cell with The Rebel Commander, Koren."

IC: Leithkorias

Leithkorias walked over stealthily to Aaron. "How are we going to get past this?"

IC: as koren

Koren started dozing off. He had found no way of escape except the tunnel. They could continue digging but they would be caught.

TAG: all

14. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ooc: I'm unsure on what to do, I am here all by myself in Vader/Palpatines mansion.

15. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: I don't know,Darth_Zame42, make yourself seen and get caught or something.

16. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    OOC: Sorry about that, I've been working to make up for all the hours lost while moving.

IC as Geri

"Land where I did. I've already been fired upon. Bring out a weapon."

"Acknowledged," Geri replied. She landed without so much as a jitter and drew her blaster.

IC as Tay

The guard behind her gave her a hard shove into the cell. Tayeel was unable to get her hands out in time to stop herself from falling, and she fell hard.

She brushed back her hair from her face and sat up. There was little lighting, and it took her eyes a few moments to adjust.

There was someone lying on the floor a few feet from where she was sitting. Tayeel squinted, then poked the figure in the arm.

"Koren?"

TAG: Grishnakh, anyone

17. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003

Koren heard his name called and recognized the voice. "Tayeel? Tayeel Nightflyer. How did you get here?" He stood up and walked over to her.

Tag; Tayeel

18. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    IC as Tay

"I was captured by Vader and Boba Fett." Tayeel eyed Koren. "How did you get here?"

TAG: Grishnakh

19. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Swif

Swif walked around the hallways trying to find Koren. This place was huge, he could walk past them and not even notice. He loved his suit, but he did not like it when he was forced to hide while others were captured.

tag all

20. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    IC: as koren

"Well, I broke in the back way but I was found by Palpatine. Then they dragged me in here with all these other grunts." He took his hidden comlink the troopers haden't comfiscated and radioed Swif," Swif, I'm in the cell with Tayeel. Get down here. Quickly, if you don't mind."

Leithkorias walked through underbrush with Geri. Leithkorias broke the silence," I feel that our comrades are in trouble. We should make up a reconnasince mission to the palace. What do you think?"

TAG: Tayeel Nightflyer

21. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I'm just going to randomly appear.

IC: Boba Fett

• Boba pointed his gun at Koren. "Going somewhere?"

TAG: Grishnakh, Tayeel_Nightflyer

22. Darth-Zame43

Mar 6, 2004
    ic Swif

"No problem Koren," Swif said sarcastically, " Because I know where that is!" Swif stopped and ducked behind a statue as a pair of troopers went past. Clear. " Do you remember how to get there from the main hallway?"

tag all

23. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003

"No, not going anywhere." He paused for a minute." Ya' know. you are right. I can go alot of places in this whole 20 feet." He let go of Tayeel and started pacing around the room. As he was walking he swithched on his laser-proof vest. " Boy," he said," there is a draft over here. But wait, there is a draft over here to. And these cots, the mattresses are really thin. I think they need to be replaced." And look at these benches, covered with slime." He walked over to the toilets," These toilets are in real bad shape. This is a job for you, Boba. Just go get the scrubbrush and I'll help you. Go on! Go! Go on little man, Go!" He looked over to Tayeel with that "play along" look.

TAG: Tayeel, Mortimer

24. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC: Boba Fett

• Boba wasn't amused. Unfortunatley, Koren and Tayeel wouldn't be able to read his emotions because of his helmet. "I am already sick of this game. Shut off the comlink and drop your weapons. Otherwise we're going to have problems."

TAG: Grishnakh, Tayeel_Nightflyer

25. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: Mortimer, we can shut off the comlink, but what weapons? We were thrown in jail. They don't let you tote shotguns into prison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.