main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Where have all the stars gone?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Grishnakh, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I was in this rpg a while back, but then i left for a while, can join again with a new character? if so.....

Name: Raine Yubari
    Weapon(s): The stormtroopers that suround her and a consealed blaster
    force sensitive: nope
    Bio: Raine is one of the youngest commanders in the imperial fleet, whn her father "unexpectantly" dies in an "accident" Raine took up his possition and his Battlecruiser (a small star destroyer, slimer and longer) called Pride of the Yubari. She was responsible for the massacre of the rebels on Mannan the the distruction of Outpost 9 a space station hiding thousands of rebels, her trade mark blue hair strikes fear into any who appose her schemes, all exept Palpatine and Vader of course.

where can i jump in?

2. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc:where is boba and his gang, maybe i can come in there???

3. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC - Grishnakh: Sorry! [face_blush] I was under the impression that Koren wasn't in prison. Excuse it please.

OOC - Darth_Joesha: Boba's down near the cells or something. I'm not sure. I felt useless, so I just made him appear randomly.

IC: Boba Fett

• No answer. Boba was getting irritated. "Shut off the comlink and hand it over," he said sternly.

TAG: Grishnakh

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

4. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: The Rebel fleet has landed and the space battle is over, so your star destroyer can't be used RIGHT NOW, maybe later. But you can come to the cells.

IC: as koren

Koren walked over with the comlink in his hand. As soon as he was over there he dropped the comlink, grabbed his gun and put both of his arms inside the jail cell where he was holding them. He picked up the blaster and shoved it into his neck. "Now I know you are a bounty-hunter and you have real neat gadgets. But one little move and I will shoot you." He called for Tayeel to come over and search him.

5. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Grishnakh, I don't mean to be picky here, but you can't God-Mod like that. I have to say what happens to my character.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

6. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Aaron

Aaron landed beside his leutenint, and walked up to him. "What are my orders sir?"

TAG: Grishnakh

IC: Vader

"Throw that girl Tayeel into the cell with The Rebel Commander, Koren."

"Yes sir." He said as he went over to Tayeel. He picked her up and took her to the holding cell.

"So, have you figured out who your brother is yet?" He asked her.

TAG: Tayeel

7. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Raine came round the corner just as he man put the gun to bobas neck. She quickl pulled out her blaster, so did her three stormtrooper bodyguards. "That's enough!" She shouted.

8. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: Well now that Raine is here, let's just back off and forget it ever happened. [face_smile]

IC: as Leithkorias

Leithkorias watched as Aaron ran up to him. "Me and geri are trying to figure out where to go. Got any ideas?"

IC: as Koren

Koren dropped the blaster and backed off. Him and Tayeel walked back to the far wall.

TAG: all

9. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc:yep, now box down and worship me!

"Now that your blasters on the floor, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Raine said ending with a lovely smile

10. Tayeel_Nightflyer

Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2004
    OOC: "Ending with a lovely smile..." I think I like your character, Darth_Joesha. :)

IC as Tay

"What now?" she asked Koren?

TAG: Grishnakh, Mortimer_Nerdly, Darth_Joesha, darth_nemesis

11. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Raine looked to the woman that just spoke. "And who are you?"

12. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    Tayeel shrugged. "Does it matter, really?"

TAG: Darth_Joesha, Grishnakh, anyone else who is in the room

13. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    "I think it does, well for two people, you and the poor soul who will have to clean the blood out of the carpet if i'm not satisfide we're on the same team." Raine said raising the blastre once more and smiling, the consept of other peoples deaths made her strangly happy.

14. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003

Koren gave a chuckle at the "blood on the carpet".

TAG: all

15. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Raine sighed and smiled at the man that chuckled. "Now, i dont know who you are, you could be a imperial, you could be a rebel. None of that matters to me, either way, you annoy me, i'll collect your head. Just like i did to all those disgusting rebels back on Tatop."Raine said still smiling. "Now if any of you sons of banthas got anything else to say, SAY IT NOW! i didn't think so."

16. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003

Koren whispered to Tayeel, " Before we left with the army we were equipped with laser-proof vests, switch your's on. We'll get her to shoot us, they will take us out, thinking we are dead, then we can escape."

Tag: Tayeel

17. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    IC as Tay

Tayeel discreetly switched her laserproof vest on.

TAG: Grishnakh, Darth_Joesha

OOC: Aren't I imaginative today? :)

18. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003

Koren kept thinking of something to do the n got an idea. He went and grabbed a stick of metal off the floor and went for Raine. He nudged Tayeel as he went by.

19. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Raine was a little shocked when he ran at her, mainly because she was thinking who could be so stupid, she quickly shot him with her blaster." Little ****" she said spitting on the floor. "Check him for a pulse, and secure the girl." She said walking over to the intercom. "This is Raine, we've had a disturbence down here, can we have a few clean up droids please."

20. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003

Koren felt the pain in his chest but could still breathe. He saw guys coming over to manhandle him. He kinda sturred, and reached for a flash grenade in his boot. He jumped up and threw it down.

Tag; Tayeel and everyone else

21. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    IC as Tay

A flash grenade appeared in Koren's hand. For a split second, everyone froze. Tayeel saw her chance, leapt at Raine, and knocked her to the floor.

TAG: Grishnakh, Darth_Joesha, everyone else

22. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Raine smashed to the floor and felt a crunch on her leg. "Ahh!" She screamed in pain. "Kill that *****!" She shouted to her stormtroopers.

ooc: technicly that was god moding saying that you knocked me to the floor but i'll let it go. ;)

23. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: I say what goes and stays. [face_laugh]
    And I don't like you putting***** but I'll let you slip.

Koren grabbed Tayeel by the hand and ran out the open door, forgetting the others in the cell. As he was running down the hall, he picked up two blasters and handed one to Tayeel. He started firing back at Raine.

24. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: i blanked it all out

ic: Raine jumped to the side avoiding all the blasters by a few centermetres and slamed her hand on the intercomm. "Alarm, sound the alarm. we have escapies!"

25. Tayeel_Nightflyer

May 4, 2004
    OOC: technicly that was god moding saying that you knocked me to the floor

It was? I didn't know that. Sorry. What's the difference between god-moding and non-god-moding? How do you tell?

IC as Tay

Tayeel took the blaster that Koren offered her and fired back at the stormtroopers.

TAG: [b]Grishnakh, Darth_Joesha[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.