1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Where have all the stars gone?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Grishnakh, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: well you said that you actualy knocked me to the floor, you should have said you went to knock me to the floor. But its ok

im going on holiday for 2 weeks i'll be back on the 18th
  2. jedi_hunter1138 Jedi Padawan

hi iam new to all this stuff
  3. Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Welcome, jedi_hunter1138. Are you interested in joining this RPG? Then you should PM Grishnakh.
  4. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Ok, I think I can start posting reguarly now. I have stopped some of my other characters in RPGs. So what should I do with Vader and Aaron?
  5. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOC: Hi jedi-hunter1138, you can make a chracter for the Rebels or the Imps, I don't care. Make a character and I'll tell you where to come in. ALSO darth-nemesis, look back at page 8 or 7 for Aaron, and for Vader, you'll think of something.

6. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC: Koren

Koren and Tayeel reached a staircase and Koren yelled to Tayeel over the blaster-fire, "This way!"

TAG: Tayeel
  7. Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC as Tay

"I'm right behind you!" Tayeel yelled back, laying down cover fire as she spoke.

TAG: Grishnakh

OOC: Where are we going?
  8. Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling

star 1
  9. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3

"Away."

10. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3

Koren and Tayeel ran up the staircase only to be meeted by more guards. They killed them and found themselves in an octagon shaped room with noone else in it, or so it seemed. Guns came down out of the ceiling and started firing at them. Koren knocked out one of the many windows and jumped down. Once he reached the ground he called for Tayeel to do the same.

TAG: all
  11. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOC: Sadly, on August 12th, which is Thursday, Where have all the stars gone.....will end. A new RPG I will make. Signs it is called. No, don't weep Tayeel, but if you want, I can ask NabbosPrincess if she can pass the reigns over to you. That way it can still go, I can still post, and all will be well. Please post if you want that or not. Everyone who wants to join Signs be looking for it August 12th. I will inform Darth_Joesha because she will not understand. LOL.

12. Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OOC: :_|

...*perks up* Really? Cool! [face_dancing]

I'll do it!
  13. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3
  14. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3

He yelled up to Tayeel, " Tayeel, what are you waiting for!"

IC: as unlucky imperial

William the Imperial stormed up the stairs after hearing Raine's call. Once he broke in one of the guns triggered him and shot. William died with 6 kids and 8 wives

TAG; Tayeel
  15. Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OOC: Right, the RPG. I almost forgot.

IC as Tay

Tayeel jumped out of the window and landed next to Koren.

"Let's go!"

16. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC; as koren

Koren ran with Tayeel into a grassy plain. They were out in the open, and if they came after them, they had no cover. " C,mon" he started running for the woods.

17. Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OOC: We're on Coruscant, right? It's all city. There are no grassy plains or woods.
  18. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOC: Where we are, there is. We are not downtown yet.
  19. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOC: Tayeel, you are the leader now.

Let's forget about the plain.

IC: as Koren

Koren ran through buildings tossing grenades and shooting storm troopers as he went.

TAG: all
  20. Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OOC: Ooh, yay! You're all dead! Game over! :p

:D Just joking.

Since Darth_Joesha is on vacation, I am going to play her character until she comes back.

Hey, if you see anything that I'm doing wrong here, please tell me. I'm quickly realizing that I'm used to a different style of roleplaying, so tell me if I do anything unusual or out-of-bounds. Thanks.

IC as Raine

Raine returned her blaster to her forearm holster and turned to the stormtroopers that remained with her.

"Come on. We're following them. I'm not letting the rebels get away!"

Raine procured seeker droids and used them to pinpoint the location of the two rebels, then headed off in that direction.

IC as Tay

Tayeel scanned the sky as she and Koren jogged through a building. She couldn't see anything, but she felt something was horribly wrong...

Two seeker droids rounded the corner and opened fire on the two rebels.

21. Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OOC: I have sent PMs to most of the original players. If you're interested in playing, please send me a PM or post here so that I can get your character into the story. Thanks!

I am going to create an opportunity for darth_nemesis characters' to return.

IC as Vader

A stormtrooper approached Vader.

"Sir, we have received a communication from Commander Raine. She states that the rebels have escaped from their cell and are at large on Coruscant. She requests help in apprehending them."

Vader stood silent for such a long time that the stormtrooper thought that he had not heard him. "S-sir?"

Vader turned to the stormtrooper. "Inform the commander that I am on my way."

IC as Aaron

Leithkorias: He watched as Aaron ran up to him. "Me and geri are trying to figure out where to go. Got any ideas?"

Just then, Aaron's comlink beeped. It was Koren.

"Hey, Tayeel and I need an extraction here!"

"What's going on, Koren? Where are you?"

"We were captured by Vader. We escaped, but now we have stormtroopers tracking us. We're several levels down; I'll send our coordinates to you."

Aaron's comlink beeped again as the coordinates were received.

"Okay, let's go!"

TAG: darth_nemesis
  22. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Vader

A stormtrooper approached Vader.

"Sir, we have received a communication from Commander Raine. She states that the rebels have escaped from their cell and are at large on

Vader stood silent for such a long time that the stormtrooper thought that he had not heard him. "S-sir?"

Vader turned to the stormtrooper. "Inform the commander that I am on my way." He began walking out of the palace, and then realized he didn't know where she was. "Tell her to tell me where she is.: He ordered.

TAG: Raine

IC: Aaron

"Me and geri are trying to figure out where to go. Got any ideas?" Leithokorais asked.

"I..."Just then, Aaron's comlink beeped. It was Koren. "Hold on." He told Leithokorais

"Hey, Tayeel and I need an extraction here!"

"What's going on, Koren? Where are you?"

"We were captured by Vader. We escaped, but now we have stormtroopers tracking us. We're several levels down; I'll send our coordinates to you."

Aaron's comlink beeped again as the coordinates were received. "Alright. I am on my way." He said turning to his squad. "Alright boys, lets go." He said, climbing in his X-wing. He lifted off the ground, and went to the corodinates, and saw Koren and Tayeel. Alright, Red 2, go pick Tay up, I will get Koren. The rest, cover."

TAG: Koren and Tayeel and Red 2
  23. Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC as Raine

"Commander, Lord Vader wants to know your location."

Raine ducked behind a pillar as blaster bolts from the rebels headed her way.

She started to give the coordinates, but before she could complete the sequence of numbers, she heard the whine of repulsor jets and looked up. Two X-wings were heading their way.

"Sithspawn!" she hissed and finished giving the coordinates in record time. "Tell Lord Vader to hurry! More rebels have come to extract the others!"

IC as Tayeel

Tayeel also heard the whine. It set her teeth vibrating. When she saw the X-wings, she cried, "Koren! Look!"

IC as Geri

Geri stayed in close formation with Aaron. She spotted the two first.

"Aaron! There they are! 3 o'clock! And they're in trouble!"

TAG; darth_nemesis, Grishnakh
  24. Tayeel_Nightflyer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OOC: I hate double-posting, but I have to do this.

Current player list as I see it:

Active players:

Grishnakh: Koren and Leithkorias
    Tayeel_Nightflyer: Tayeel and Geri
    darth_nemesis: Darth Vader and Aaron

Inactive players:

Darth_Joesha: Raine (on vacation, returning the 18th)
    Talcius: Kha (waiting for a space battle)

All others who had been playing before but are not listed in this list are no longer playing (Have I confused you yet? :p).

EDIT: If you see any mistakes in this list, tell me.
  25. Grishnakh Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC: as Koren and Leithkorias

Koren ran with Tay and signaled down Leithkorias. The spacecraft landed, and soon they were up in the air. Koren walked to the hull and met Leithkorias. " Where to from here?" Koren asked the pilot. " I do not know," he answered, "let's ask the GM back there who is doing a very good job. Koren you fool, you should of let her take over from the beggining." Koren looked distressed, " I know, I know. Alot more people would have posted if she led. We probably would have won the summer RPG awards if I wasn't so stupid." [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] You are doing a wonderful job Tayeel. Now back to reality. " Tattoine, we can get supplies and summon a group of soldiers to fight." Koren walked back to Tayeel, " We are headed to Tattoine."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.