main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Where I Belong ~J/K viggie~ -repost-

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Eowyn_Jade, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    This was the first real J/K thing I wrote. It sparked alot fo controversy about which side I'm one, since I used to favor J/J. But I'm a loner now. I hop from one type to the other to the other, I really don't care.

I actually changed the names and some of the text and turned this in as a story for my creative writing class. I got a B on it, mostly because I suck at writing battle scenes in teh Star Wars Universe, therefore I suck at writing battle scenes in the real world. Nuff said.

So here's the repost, just to get it on the newer boards and so that more people can read it!

<>><<>

Where I belong...
    by Eowyn Jade

She wasted no time in scrambling out of her fighter. Tearing her helmet off she jumped down and scrambled over to his X-Wing, taking no precaution to hide her venting anger. She stood impatiently tapping her foot while he climbed down, taking his time, just to annoy her. Fed up, she used the force, shoving him onto the ground. He looked up at her, shocked and amazed by her anger.

?Nice move out there Kyp. You want to get more pilots killed? Go back to you?re dozen!? Jaina snapped her head around and started walking briskly away. He ran up to walk with her.

?Wait a minute there Goddess, you know that shooting off that shadow bomb was the only way any of us could survive,? He was trying to make her look at him, but she kept walking.

?Any of us? Kyp five pilots came back! FIVE! Out of 15!? She held up the fingers in front of him, staring hard into his eyes, still fuming at his decision.

?I guess this gets rid of my chance for the first interdictor award huh??

He felt her slap him hard in the face, his cockiness finally pushing her over the edge. Not even waiting for him to recover, she continued walking away. He continued to follow her.

?Jaina?? he tried.

?No Kyp! Don?t talk to me! You just don?t get it do you?? She stopped and turned towards him, her eyes blazing. ?You don?t value anyone?s life but your own! You just don?t care about anyone else! You just don?t understand what it?s like to loose someone!?

Blinking a few tears back, she turned away from him again, prepared to walk away. Before she could, he shot his hand out and grasped her wrist.

?Look Jaina,? he dropped the sarcasm of his voice and replaced it with anger, to show that he wasn?t kidding around ?You know I had no choice then, just like I had no choice now??

The hot tears were streaming down her face, but Kyp held her wrist strong, determined not to let her get away. He tried top reason with her again, reason with her to try and get her forgiveness.

?It was you or him?You heard what he said??

?You should have killed me!? She finally cried. Kyp felt his bottom lip tremble with shock. He knew she would rather die then him, but he never thought that she would admit it.

?Jaina, he wanted you to go on??

?How does he expect me to go on? Force Kyp! I?? she stopped struggling at his hold on her and dropped her hand. She hung her head down, hiding her tears. Not wanting any comfort from him.

He dropped her hand and backed up a few steps, taking them both by surprise. She looked up at him. He found himself staring at her, analyzing her beauty and her figure. Force she was beautiful?

He saw that she was about to speak, but he got the words out faster than she could.

?You loved him, I know??

She closed her eyes, holding back her sobs and tears. Biting his bottom lip he glanced around. The hanger was empty except for them now. Five X-Wings stood in line, each decorated with their pilots own design. Kyp felt a lump in his throat as he thought about when Jaina had given the order, and who they had been with. If only..

?I didn?t mean that Kyp?I?m sorry about what I said?? She didn?t look at his again before she walked out of the hanger bay, her footsteps pounding in his head, and this time, he did not follow her.

<>><<>

Kyp hesitated before reaching up to knock on the door. What did he think he was doing? She?d probably laugh right in his face,

2. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Awwww... that was so sweet! I could really feel Kyp's desolation and pain and loneliness. :_| Glad he finally brought her to her senses. :D Forget Captain Cardboard!! 8-}

3. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    I second that!!!!

Out with Jag.....love Kyp :)

4. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    omigodnthat was so sweet

5. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Awwww, that was sweet. Typical Kyp! I think I've read this before, but I can't be sure.

6. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Thanks guys ;)

EJ

7. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    *Gasp* I never reviewed this! I know that I read this before, it's still amazing. Great job EJ!

~~Jilly

8. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Wow...how could I have missed this?!!?!?!?!?!

I want more... :(

WONDERFUL viggie!!

9. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    upping spree time... :D

EJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.